• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Best Shot in the Realm 2010 Shoot-off Results

ToniFierce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Best Shot in the Realm 2010 Shoot-off Results

The personal invitations went out and only 11 Baja Archers were invited to the Skara Brae Fairgrounds. Toni Fierce, GM of Misfits of Society, one of Bajas oldest family guilds and sponsor of the Best Shot in the Realm, invited 2010's greatest archers for the Champion of Champions Shoot-off.

The archers present were, Sanarr, Debi (a two-time monthly winner), Richard Lionheart, Aerowyn, Ahebban, RawheadRex, Allie Koholic, and NightStalker. XornetheBuzzed and Felina were missing from this exalted group.

Toni, in conference with the Misfits BSR Team, decided that a round robin tourney would not be needed for this talented group and that a five-shot, winner take all would be tonight's contest.

The archers lined up one at a time and Sanarr posted four bulls-eyes and a Robin Hood for a 300 and the bench mark was set. Allie Koholic later matched this 300 score but it was Richard Lionheart taking the years end crown with three bulls-eyes and a double RH to be crowned 2010's Champion of Champions.

Congratulations to Richard Lionheart, who won 5 million in gold and a personally engraved bow declaring him the well-deserved title of Grand Champion, Best Shot in the Realm for the year 2010.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations each and everyone of you! To Richard Lionheart.. Hoobaa!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Richard Lionhart is a Captain in the Royal Navy of Dawn and I will pass on your well wishes to him.

WildStar

P.S. Don't correct anything. Toni never gets his last name correct and it would break a new BSR tradition if she did. *smiles*

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GAH!! I'm breaking my own rule but....

Gratz Richard!!

P.S. In defence of Toni, she has a writer that types that up and she just posts it. It's definetly not me but I do know who it is. I can see it as a common mistake when the spelling of the name is actually Richard the Lionheart. *smiles*