• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot The Best items in GAME + Custom suits + Amazing Auction House

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
These Items are for sale, however this is not an auction we are taking offers on these.
Offers will only be accepted If posted on startics.

Furthermore, myself and my partners @Smurf @AtlanticRealtor will be offering custom made suits to any specs.
Please feel free to icq us with any questions
Smurf/Rick = 672482209
Dan/Parthis
= 270094603
Atlantic Realtor
= 647752375

Our auction and vendor house is located at 93,25 N 31,17W. It is located just out of WEST gate of luna.
We will be offering the best gear all manners of legendaries No names / Mage Gear/ Jewls / Splintering Weapons and many more.

Once again if you are desperate for a specific item and you cannot find it at our house, feel free to icq us.

Many Thanks,
Dan/Rick/Atlantic Realtor

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's as simple as this. I'm buying #'s 4/5.

I don't care how much BS you *think* you're going to put me through. Those two are mine. Plain and simple.

You may as well just fork them over now. Name your price.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just set the price on that jewl on the auction safe today with the offers i have taken, and someone already offered me 925m, so that's the min we would take for that piece. Right now its running on the auction safe if you would like to leave offers on there or icq them to us feel free, but everyone has a fair chance of buying items

Last edited: