• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The best dexer war fork ever (Atl)

M

Mythic

Im afraid that fork is worth a lot more then 10, you cant even touch one thats similiar on LS for under 35

N

Noobish Noob

Don't forget to add in the obligatory "Atlantic Tax" to the price. The stuff I smelt sells for like 10 mil on Atlantic.

D

DJ Diddles

Even if it is on ATL, I think it'd be worth 50+ on any shard. It's a great fork.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Overpriced Atlantic or not, that is an incredibly sweet fork, and worth every bit of 50+, probably even closer to 100+. I have yet to see a better fork in game.

T

taz109

this is my war fork mods its the best war fork ive ever seen and i crafter myself check these mods out!!

hit lower defence 42%
hit lighting 44%
hit mana leech 46%
hit lower attack 48%
swing speed increase 25%
damage increase 40%

now this is wot u call a super bad boy ellite pvp killer lol
i also have a kryss so i might aswell post the mods aswell !!

hit lower defence 46%
hit fireball 46%
fast casting 1
swing speed increase 25%
damag eincrease 50%

this wep i also crafter myself both weps are on LS have a item bless deed which im thinking of useing on my war fork its 1 of a kind if anyone is intresed in these 2 weps u better be offering alot im not planning on selling but for right price everythink is forsale lol icq me 480 473 873

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is my war fork mods its the best war fork ive ever seen and i crafter myself check these mods out!!

hit lower defence 42%
hit lighting 44%
hit mana leech 46%
hit lower attack 48%
swing speed increase 25%
damage increase 40%
The OP's fork is better dude.

D

DJ Diddles

Yeah. It is. HCI > Mana leech. Maybe not 3 years ago, but it is now. And his has higher mods anyways.

What'd it sell for anyways Soc?

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry taz, I also agree it is better. Mana leech in PvP is useless now days.

But I sold the fork for 100m and 3 valorite runic hammers (60m) So 160m.

Very good deal I think for it being the best dexer war fork...

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done,

back to the forge and make an uber warfork with SC.
:D

I need to replace the old one that I bought from you but have lost.

Regards
The Scandinavian

M

Mythic

Well Id Have to say that If your HCI is capped on your suit then Taz,s fork is superior, granted the leech isnt what it used to be but it still helps. Tazs fork is lower in a few areas but the mana leech trumps the HCI for me as My dexxers suit is capped on HCI anyway