• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Bearer of the Crystal 8-16-2014 @ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://stratics.com/community/threads/the-bearer-of-the-crystal.319829/:

The King ordered Captain Reeves to lock the mysterious Crystal into the Vaults and place it under guard. Captain Reeves had full intentions of doing so, until the crystal started its strange pulsating.
Now the Captain and the Crystal are missing. A search will be held to try and locate Captain Reeves
and the Crystal.

Date: 8/16/14
Time: 7pm pst
Meet: West Brit Bank

**Safe Journeys!**

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
http://stratics.com/community/threads/the-bearer-of-the-crystal.319829/:

The King ordered Captain Reeves to lock the mysterious Crystal into the Vaults and place it under guard. Captain Reeves had full intentions of doing so, until the crystal started its strange pulsating.
Now the Captain and the Crystal are missing. A search will be held to try and locate Captain Reeves
and the Crystal.

Date: 8/16/14
Time: 7pm pst
Meet: West Brit Bank

**Safe Journeys!**

Hrmm ya'll can try to lock this crystal away. As for me, if I obtain it, I plan on mastering it. The mayhem I could cause with that would be quite amusing (for me anyway)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*shakes head*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*shakes head*
*Hatches a plot to return crystal to King and convince him to let me rule as regent.*

1st new law: goblin tossing becomes the official national sport. However, actually catching the goblins once tossed is entirely optional, as is the direction in which they are tossed.

2nd new law : anyone caught saying "hail" will be immediately sentenced to cleaning drake poop out of the Moonglow Zoo collection box.

That's a good start anyway

As your future ruler I am open to suggestions for new laws, just please note that I have no use whatsoever for anything useful or practical

Last edited:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bloody hell, why is it always crystals? Every time something peculiar happens it's because of a strange crystal, a mysterious crystal, a pulsating crystal, a glowing crystal, a shimmering crystal, a creepy crystal, a dancing crystal, a swearing crystal, a phallic crystal, an alcoholic crystal, a toxic crystal, a fat crystal, a crystalline crystal, an overzealous crystal, a chatty crystal, a fruity crystal, a canine crystal, a honking crystal, or the Yattering. We should just pulverise every crystal in the realm and be done with it.