• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] The Artist Formally Known As...

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up to all my friends in the Rares Community. I have had my username changed from RowanElizabeth to Tangled Metal on Stratics. Rowan Elizabeth is the name of my daughter and she turned 18 yesterday. I decided it was time to stop using her as my username. I will also be changing the name of my character Rowan Elizabeth. I will post a heads up once this change has come to pass.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I still had your name on ICQ as Eric the *******. I prefer Tangled Metal for sure, its you 100%.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Its refreshing to see this type of bantering in our rares trading section imo ^_^ Exclusive rares listings are boring! More chit chat !!!!!!!!!! :danceb:

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My name in-game has finally been changed. I went with Rowan MacCool and changed the character to male. Rowan is both a man and woman's name and my ancestral name is MacCumhail (or Cumhail) which is pronounced MacCool in that funny Irish accent. I just want you all to be aware that the Name Rowan Elizabeth is no longer being used. If anyone tries to tell you different it is a lie. I do still have characters named Rowan Elizabeth on most all shards (Including Seige) I will not be playing them. This was a huge step for me after 15 years. But is is now done. See you on the field of battle!