• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the Artisan Festival tree

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we have a problem again, we cant be one of the shards that cant get a full tree we just cant people you cant tell you dont have bods that u cant drop on the elf cuz i know you be lying well most of you would be

day2.png

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i have too and i know some other but i dont want to see cats be like some of the other shards that didnt get there tree at all

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it finished yet? In Jhelom that is...has it been finished?
no there one more stage and that is lights and a star on top but today is the last day,

and ps i am going to keep this post going for each town, i dont want catskill to be one of the shared that doesnt get it tree done

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Mare you musta busted your bottom off last night, with this tree. I was doing bods and turning in till I just hadda go to bed and it was still not lit up then, I woke this morning to check and y'all had it up . YAY (but if it makes ya feel better Atlantic was struggling yesterday to finishing it)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MoonGlow is the place it calling home this 3 days let see how it does, and remember u have only 3 day to turn in bods today Tue, tomorrow Weds, And the Day after that Thur, on Fri will be it cool down time again
moon.png

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merry Christmas i am out of shadow ingots, and we are now at stage 3 almost 4 this will be my last tree till the tree hit vesper, please place ur bod on each chair so u can get ur gift cuz i will have this tree done by tomorrow night

no i am not picking on the other towns i just am running low on BoDs big and small,

merry.png

Last edited:

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, i have some bods, what i dont have is time it seems. I wanted to spend time doing the tree but work and life are getting in my way. I can give you some iron ingots but colored i dont have much in the way of. do you have anything other than a smith?

freakin life, always getting in the way of my gaming.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most of ks came to think moonglow tree was broken, i did page and they sent me a msg gift were give i did get 1/2 of the gifts from the char i drop bods on, but it was only on the char that drop a 20 count norm and ex

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dropped like 16 bods on it before i had to go to work, and that is across chars. i noticed that all my good karma chars got gifts, and only 50% of bad did.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tree is still in Charlie Brown stage .....just since right before this Artsian Festival I started doing bods for the first time, I am running outta bods and I am on top of going to get them several times a day.....as long as the tree doesn't blink then not every char will get a gift right? So for those dropping just 1 or 2 bods on , its not going to always give gifts out if tree doesn't get finished......

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what i been told u will get a chance to get a gift if the tree does not make max, i did try this out on the last two year with some fletching low end bods. and i got 6 out of 15 char in glow and 4 out of 15 in mag so it all depends,

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a head up everyone Vesper Tree made it to lvl 5 it has it star, hope everyone has a wonderful new year