• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The 500 Credit Gift is Live!!!!!,

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I actually seen it available last night. And it is one per master account, not per active account correct? I have all my connected so just 500 for me is what I am understanding.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
yep
but if you have 10,20 accounts , 1 per email, that you have a lot of credit...
Too bad you cant transfer credit between accounts lol

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What do players have to do to claim this?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Log into the game, be in a safe log out spot, open paperdoll, click help then you will see the Ultima Store as a choice.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 5 accts (all 14+ yrs), 4 are linked but they all got the 500 credit if I'm doing this right. When I open the in game store, top left corner shows 500, that means that acct has 500 to spend correct?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, your balance is 500 to be shared for those 4 accounts. The last one will have it's own 500 if you have not tied it to a master account. Check for us? :D

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm, my bad. I did not realize that all accts linked to a master acct share the same "sovereigns wallet".

I am just going to have to bite my tongue to the DEV team about this one and the fact we were "told by them" to link accts.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My balance is still 0 in the store though my account was created in 2003, according to in-game time I still have 2 months to go before I am 10 years active...unless they are still adding sovereign to accounts, this would be my conclusion that it's 10 years ACTIVE and not 10 years created. Will wait a few days to see.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was presuming ten years of being "active", not necessarily the open date of the account.

As a side note - if anyone is going to buy and sell Secret Chests from the store with your bonus sovereigns.... I'd be glad to buy in-game :)

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I was presuming ten years of being "active", not necessarily the open date of the account.

As a side note - if anyone is going to buy and sell Secret Chests from the store with your bonus sovereigns.... I'd be glad to buy in-game :)
sent you an icq honey

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My balance is still 0 in the store though my account was created in 2003, according to in-game time I still have 2 months to go before I am 10 years active...unless they are still adding sovereign to accounts, this would be my conclusion that it's 10 years ACTIVE and not 10 years created. Will wait a few days to see.
Yup, same for me. Oh well.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

That's what I planned on getting. One or two of them.

But they're on great lakes

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Your account need to be 120 Month Old at least
and yes, I warned you about, is 500 credits to share between all your "linked" accounts
I know few people like to have all their accounts linked to 1 email!!, well, I dont, for secure reasons I have quite few different emails (well over 30) this is why you have Outlook and excel for :)

My opinion is , if someone hack into your account somehow, the damage will be on 1 account only, not 5,10 accs

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can confirm, it's 500 per "Master", if your accounts are linked the 500 is the total amount you have is shared between all accounts linked to the same E-mail.

It kind of sucks, seeing as I have 9 accounts, the youngest account is 3 months away from (active) 12 years. Sadly, I only have them linked between two different e-mails.
I appreciate the gift nonetheless. Thank you UO Team. :D

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm i can't get the store to load in mine any ideas?
Be in your house or an Inn and if that char can't open the store then try another char on that account. My shard shield users seem to be bugged and cant open the store but all other chars on those accounts can.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm, my bad. I did not realize that all accts linked to a master acct share the same "sovereigns wallet".

I am just going to have to bite my tongue to the DEV team about this one and the fact we were "told by them" to link accts.
I know it SUXXS.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm glad they just added the credits to the in game store. It would have been a mess to log into origin store to get a code, then uo account to put code in. This way people who are not playing much or reading forums will get them. They may never know they got them tho.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very nice of them - I appreciate the undertaker's staff!

I guess if I was going to nitpick I'd have wished it was by game account vs. by master account since I also followed the recommendations and linked my accounts to one master, but hey, I'll be happy with a freebie. It wasn't worth the effort to go and unlink them just for this, but if Broadsword starts making more use of this mechanism I might go through the trouble.

I just wish that any soul stones purchased through your master account / shared store worked on any linked account.. ;)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You all should realize that most games with a premium currency give subscribers an amount commensurate to this on a monthly basis...
I'd be down for a little farming action quests!! Quest Chains = cash!!! Oooo Ahhhhh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Untitled.jpg

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
DOH!

Maybe we'll still get it when we hit 10 years active??

Seems a shame that a few months keep us from getting a measly $4.99's worth of gift :/

DOH.jpg

Oh well, not gonna sweat it....$4.99 is nothing to shake a stick at...though I'm sure it adds up depending on how many accounts they had to credit.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine is zero on an account that was reactivated Aug 9 to hold a house with a 6 mo game code that is 120 (10 years) old and so far it has received no reward.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Mine is zero on an account that was reactivated Aug 9 to hold a house with a 6 mo game code that is 120 (10 years) old and so far it has received no reward.
Yeah that's why I'm gonna give it a few days..maybe they aren't done adding it to all the accounts...she did say that it would show by the end of the month so we still have a few days!!!

Here's hopin! :)

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I"m in that small group that isn't frothing at the mouth over this.
Curiosity is killing me. I know the master account is around 11 years old - created 2005. Of the two accounts linked to it, the one I am using now is just 96 months old due to 5+ years out of the game. Soooo, if the 500 is assigned to the master account, that should mean I'll see it sooner or later, right?

If not, then <meh> ... I'm so used to just missing out on one thing or another that this one item is not gonna kill me.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Should have been 500 per ACCOUNT not Master account. Granted it is a freebie, however why should a person who pays for one account get the same as those of us who pay for two or more. It just feels like we get ripped off all the way round. Same as the UO store woudn't give the 50% off sale on in game currency so we who play UO and only have the option to buy stuff with in game currency when it comes to sale items get ripped again. So over this.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Should have been 500 per ACCOUNT not Master account. Granted it is a freebie, however why should a person who pays for one account get the same as those of us who pay for two or more. It just feels like we get ripped off all the way round. Same as the UO store woudn't give the 50% off sale on in game currency so we who play UO and only have the option to buy stuff with in game currency when it comes to sale items get ripped again. So over this.
How do you feel ripped off if it was free?

I have a few accounts on the same master and am now a proud owner of a new secret chest.

Can't complain much about that.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I guess this fits into the community complaints of people that pay for 30 days and get 90 free. It's a version of those that actually pay constantly got a reward. So I kinda like that even though it looks like I missed it by about one week lol. Like others have said... it's 5 bucks.... big whoop. On another thought , maybe you are rewarding the people at the top that probably have everything they want anyway. Kinda like giving the rich a tax break lol. Can you imagine being new to this game and thinking I've gotta wait 14 years for shard shields? That's really a huge advantage to being a vet. Being new you kinda get beat up a lot in this game lol. There's some really built in disadvantages to being new around here. So maybe keep the same theory but include everyone that pays regularly even if they're new. Something like 100 or 50 sovereigns per year. Like 100 sovereigns for every year played and payed kinda thing I think would have been more fair to everyone.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few interesting things:

1) no e-mail has arrived. I did buy some sovereigns back in June (bought 1000, used 500) and found that e-mail, so they have the correct one. Logged into Mythic and confirmed the e-mail JIC. Why I had to re-accept the ToS which I know I did in June is uncertain.

2) I have 2 accounts on the Mythic. One is 230 months and has always been active and the other is 209 month and I am not sure if it was ever inactive as I inherited it. I am 95% certain that it has been active the entire last 120 month. My account only shows the 500 remaining from the June purchase.

Note: As I was about to hit post I remembered there was an issue about 15 months ago where one of the accounts was inactive for up to 3 days when I tried to log-in and found that my CC exp had not been updated. If that breaks up a consecutive streak I guess all I can only say 'oh well'. Since I have not gotten the reward it implies that all UO accounts associated to a given Mythic Account have to have been active for the 120 consecutive months, and if so, I am betting very few people will be getting the tokens.

3) at first couldn't log in to the store, getting a message to the effect I had too recently been in combat (though it was the first time today I had logged into that server). I then found one account could get the store while the second couldn't. Further checking makes it appear that any character that has ever transferred cannot access the store while those who have stayed where created can.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well I guess this fits into the community complaints of people that pay for 30 days and get 90 free. It's a version of those that actually pay constantly got a reward. So I kinda like that even though it looks like I missed it by about one week lol. Like others have said... it's 5 bucks.... big whoop. On another thought , maybe you are rewarding the people at the top that probably have everything they want anyway. Kinda like giving the rich a tax break lol. Can you imagine being new to this game and thinking I've gotta wait 14 years for shard shields? That's really a huge advantage to being a vet. Being new you kinda get beat up a lot in this game lol. There's some really built in disadvantages to being new around here. So maybe keep the same theory but include everyone that pays regularly even if they're new. Something like 100 or 50 sovereigns per year. Like 100 sovereigns for every year played and payed kinda thing I think would have been more fair to everyone.

I can see why they did it but can understand how those excluded may feel.

Though on the other hand I've paid probably at least $5,000 vs someone who's played a year or two for a few hundred.

It's a hard line to draw I guess.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you feel ripped off if it was free?

I have a few accounts on the same master and am now a proud owner of a new secret chest.

Can't complain much about that.
I feel ripped off as it comes on top of the origin 50% off sale that all other games get accept US as we are now forced to buy novelty items via the in game store using in game currency rather than being able to buy 'sale' items off the uostore site. Hence, stuff I would have purchase by waiting for it to come on sale (like I used to do) is pointless now, as by their definition we will NEVER get sale items from the store due to this currency thing. I generally never buy much off the store as I believe as I pay a monthly sub all things should be available to obtain IN GAME, either as quest rewards, collection rewards, boss drops etc etc. The penny anti backdoor charges never sit well with me as it comes down to has the most money to splash out on pixel crap. Because I have recently started on another shard I actually do require a few items that are unobtainable any other way than by buying them. ie Garden Beds, a Mythic token, Soulstones. I had been waiting for a sale so when I saw it advertised I figured great I will do it now. No such luck due to the above.

I have 3 accounts that are over 10 yrs old, and paid for every month. If I hadn't 'linked' them as asked to I would of received 500 coins per account, instead for those 3 ten yr accounts I get 500 as they are linked. A person with ONE account also gets 500. It is a gift and it is free and for that I think great stuff, however, yet again it is put in without actual thought to fairness etc. I could of done the pay for one month coast for three on two of my accounts as they are basically house holding. However as the obvious 'chump' I am I have done the right thing and paid IN FULL for all these yrs. A token 500 coins on each of the accounts would of been wonderful as a recognition of having three accounts paid for the full 10 yrs. I just think for fairness sake it should have been per 10 yr old account not the master account . In fact I think it should of been 500 per account with an age of 6mths or more as it is a 'gift' and should be for everyone. It is not like it is going to cost them much, in fact it would have done a heap for general populaton morale than anything else.

On a side note If origin is offering 50% off on the online website then the ingame store should make it 50% off the cost of items in game to make up for the change. Ie instead of a mythic token costing 2500 sovereigns it should have been 50% off so 1250. I understand they never give 50% off game time or expansions and don't have a problem with that. Now however we will never get any 'sale' items unless this is addressed.

I guess as I tried to get the 50% off sale and found that due to the implementation of the in game store we are now fully EXCLUDED from sales the added hit of having old accounts but only getting coins on the 'master' just added to the annoyance. When I originally read the news letter I interpretted this: "As a special thanks to our long time subscribers we are going to deposit 500 Sovereigns in every master account with an active subscription account at least 10 years old as a token for our appreciation of your continued support!" to mean that if your account was 10yrs old it would get 500 depositied to the master account, hence 3 x 10yr accounts @500.

Anyways, that is why I am feeling 'ripped off'. If you are not that's great for you!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I logged into all my accounts linked to my one master email account every accounted under that email had 500 s waiting at the in game store not just on one account. so log into the game check the ingame store for your 500 s

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I logged into all my accounts linked to my one master email account every accounted under that email had 500 s waiting at the in game store not just on one account. so log into the game check the ingame store for your 500 s
All UO accounts linked under that one Mythic account share those 500 sov. So if you buy something for lets say 500 sov on one account then log another account you will see 0 sov.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I have not gotten the reward it implies that all UO accounts associated to a given Mythic Account have to have been active for the 120 consecutive months, and if so, I am betting very few people will be getting the tokens
I got the 500 with three accounts on the master account, one nearly 12 years, one closing on 6 years, and one inactive with just a few years total. Stores empty though. :p

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let me confirm u dont need to receive a email....u dont need to apply a code into the store...no no no..

if your account is over 120 months age u should receive 500 sov's in that account store

just logged into 2 accounts that ahave been active....on/off but over 13 and 17 years...so yes they have had a few days maybe odd month break... but they have accumulated 13 and 17 years paid.....IT DOES NOT HAVE BE UNBROKEN SERVICE!!!.....so without the breaks the lesser account would have been much older....but because its =over 10 years both accounts were automatically Credited 500 sovs into there own store....so u dont need to do anything.. just log into your account...if its over 120 months then go to the store in the help menu.. and u should see 500 sovs on each account... thes....thankyou!!

Now @Mesanna whens them 15th anni robes coming back into the store...ones got my name written on it!! as for the other 500 sovs.....mmmmm....

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it should be made clear that ALL accts linked to one master acct will share those 500 sovs, it is not "500 sovs per game acct".

Yes they will all show 500 available, but once you spend them on just one acct, then ALL the accts linked will show zero sovs.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I feel ripped off as it comes on top of the origin 50% off sale that all other games get accept US as we are now forced to buy novelty items via the in game store using in game currency rather than being able to buy 'sale' items off the uostore site. Hence, stuff I would have purchase by waiting for it to come on sale (like I used to do) is pointless now, as by their definition we will NEVER get sale items from the store due to this currency thing. I generally never buy much off the store as I believe as I pay a monthly sub all things should be available to obtain IN GAME, either as quest rewards, collection rewards, boss drops etc etc. The penny anti backdoor charges never sit well with me as it comes down to has the most money to splash out on pixel crap. Because I have recently started on another shard I actually do require a few items that are unobtainable any other way than by buying them. ie Garden Beds, a Mythic token, Soulstones. I had been waiting for a sale so when I saw it advertised I figured great I will do it now. No such luck due to the above.

I have 3 accounts that are over 10 yrs old, and paid for every month. If I hadn't 'linked' them as asked to I would of received 500 coins per account, instead for those 3 ten yr accounts I get 500 as they are linked. A person with ONE account also gets 500. It is a gift and it is free and for that I think great stuff, however, yet again it is put in without actual thought to fairness etc. I could of done the pay for one month coast for three on two of my accounts as they are basically house holding. However as the obvious 'chump' I am I have done the right thing and paid IN FULL for all these yrs. A token 500 coins on each of the accounts would of been wonderful as a recognition of having three accounts paid for the full 10 yrs. I just think for fairness sake it should have been per 10 yr old account not the master account . In fact I think it should of been 500 per account with an age of 6mths or more as it is a 'gift' and should be for everyone. It is not like it is going to cost them much, in fact it would have done a heap for general populaton morale than anything else.

On a side note If origin is offering 50% off on the online website then the ingame store should make it 50% off the cost of items in game to make up for the change. Ie instead of a mythic token costing 2500 sovereigns it should have been 50% off so 1250. I understand they never give 50% off game time or expansions and don't have a problem with that. Now however we will never get any 'sale' items unless this is addressed.

I guess as I tried to get the 50% off sale and found that due to the implementation of the in game store we are now fully EXCLUDED from sales the added hit of having old accounts but only getting coins on the 'master' just added to the annoyance. When I originally read the news letter I interpretted this: "As a special thanks to our long time subscribers we are going to deposit 500 Sovereigns in every master account with an active subscription account at least 10 years old as a token for our appreciation of your continued support!" to mean that if your account was 10yrs old it would get 500 depositied to the master account, hence 3 x 10yr accounts @500.

Anyways, that is why I am feeling 'ripped off'. If you are not that's great for you!
I kind of get the origin sales thing, but I never felt "ripped off", they just don't get as much of my money.

As far as giving everyone 500 tokens 6 months or more, that would have been fine but considering they didn't have to do this at all, I don't know how one feels ripped off about it and I have more accounts then you do.

Just a difference of opinion I guess.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only real screwuppy thing they did was not giving it to everyone.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so for those with a lot of emails!!!!! you can go Shop
Did all of your Mythic Accounts with UO Accounts over 120 months get Sov. I have two and only one Mythic account got them. Different E-Mails but used the same CC on both.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL so you paid at least $1200 if you paid in 6 month increments for 10 years and got a $4.99 kick back :) If you have 10 accounts linked on one master acct, you paid $12,000 and got a $4.99 kick back. Not complaining and really don't care one way or the other, kind of like Garth in that sense, I can dig that much out from under the floor mat in my truck :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let me confirm u dont need to receive a email....u dont need to apply a code into the store...no no no..

if your account is over 120 months age u should receive 500 sov's in that account store

just logged into 2 accounts that ahave been active....on/off but over 13 and 17 years...so yes they have had a few days maybe odd month break... but they have accumulated 13 and 17 years paid.....IT DOES NOT HAVE BE UNBROKEN SERVICE!!!.....so without the breaks the lesser account would have been much older....but because its =over 10 years both accounts were automatically Credited 500 sovs into there own store....so u dont need to do anything.. just log into your account...if its over 120 months then go to the store in the help menu.. and u should see 500 sovs on each account... thes....thankyou!!

Now @Mesanna whens them 15th anni robes coming back into the store...ones got my name written on it!! as for the other 500 sovs.....mmmmm....
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON NOW ;)