• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thats it. Im Gone. 6:43 AM. No Thursday Patch as Promised.

G

That is Im going to work.
Very excited about the new stuff. I hope to enjoy it when I get home. Now I know why I let my Origin house linger.

G

have your coffee first hehe. hopefully they will get to it by 6pm today and what is funny today I am in no rush I have to go to anti terrorism annual training class this afternoon so if they don't publish by noon eastern they can have till 6pm est . Although might get done by 330 to check stratics . wonder if this training might include suggestions for handling and interrogating the developers with their hints I always need to read twice to make sure I got it .

G

<blockquote><hr>

That is Im going to work.
Very excited about the new stuff. I hope to enjoy it when I get home. Now I know why I let my Origin house linger.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHHA
Your post got moved to SnR that's hysterical.

I

imported_Stanton of Pac

They were waiting for you to leave so they could publish.