• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

That was fun!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was some fun PvP guys, I particularly enjoyed the part where we were casting spells and stuff! How awesome is UO's pvp!

The way you guys held the bridge though was a pretty strong hold, I couldn't get passed the damn feilds. Props2you.

B

Benny Lava

thank you, we tried as hard we could.

i applaud your ability to disrupt our spells so well.

hopefully we get another chance to fight again tonight.

i love you guys.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:twak::sword::flame::wall:

Good old pvp.

:popcorn::pint::shots:

I did not want to be the one pointing out the obvious bb, this whole post did give me a good laugh though.

B

BBurnyeWest

wow i really dont think wildwobble gets the sarcasm in this thread.

T

thenow

Yet again you are wrong !!!

PS- notice my space before the exclamation mark ???

P

Paradox_

I find it hard not to associate siyeng with a trammy, because he is oh so different.

Imagine the game if all trammies were like him.

Bless you siyeng, bless you.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it hard not to associate siyeng with a trammy, because he is oh so different.

Bless you siyeng, bless you.
one could only dream of that. he is definately different to the stereotypical tram.

F

Fink

The sentiment runs both ways: if only more feluccans were like siyeng0, too. :thumbsup:

I think once you cut through all the crap that infests UO you'll find the one thing it really, truly needs is more quality players.

T

thenow

PS- notice my space before the exclamation mark ???
Congratulations! You found the spacebar!

Perhaps you will someday be capable of typographical coherence, after all.
Yes, I got a smile from that, in the sense that is was a different way of saying that my english is bad and I can't type. It's still the same insult but at least creative.
By the way if you read petals post about me, buster and avenger, and ovrkll and the space between the question mark, You would know what I'm talking about As I'm sure Pet knew what I meant.
Anyway Clog thats twice you done that to me without knowing what you're talking about.

P

Paradox_

Christ mate I never know what you're talking about.

Do you even play uo? No? Kindly **** off then if you have nothing constructive.

P

Paradox_

UO has been so dead lately (COINCIDING WITH NO PVP THREAD, PERHAPS?) I have resorted to playing Starcraft in anticpation of Starcraft 2. **** i am sad.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO has been so dead lately (COINCIDING WITH NO PVP THREAD, PERHAPS?) I have resorted to playing Starcraft in anticpation of Starcraft 2. **** i am sad.
What a great game. I am anticipating SC2 aswell. I was hooked on SC:BW for years and years. I still play BNET occationally also.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I got a smile from that, in the sense that is was a different way of saying that my english is bad and I can't type. It's still the same insult but at least creative.
By the way if you read petals post about me, buster and avenger, and ovrkll and the space between the question mark, You would know what I'm talking about As I'm sure Pet knew what I meant.
Anyway Clog thats twice you done that to me without knowing what you're talking about.
Your post had no meaning to the thread what-so-ever. No-one knows who your reply was to either. Also the poor attempt at humouring yourself is just sad, and personally i see it as a bait towards Pet.

P

Paradox_

I havent played on battlenet for about 7 years.

Just replaying both original and BW missions to remember the story (it has been about 10 since I actually played the missions!!) to get ready.

I hear its coming out sept/oct.

Bastards are going to make me pay $300 for it though - 3 games :\

But hopefully enough content for 3 games worth!

Diablo 3 also looks nuts.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent played on battlenet for about 7 years.

Just replaying both original and BW missions to remember the story (it has been about 10 since I actually played the missions!!) to get ready.

I hear its coming out sept/oct.

Bastards are going to make me pay $300 for it though - 3 games :\

But hopefully enough content for 3 games worth!

Diablo 3 also looks nuts.
Yeah i can barely remember the story line or the name of the characters lol.

Oh really? I didnt know it was coming out so soon. Might have to redo the story myself.

I wasnt much of a fan of the diablo games so i havent really looked into it.

T

thenow

:bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh:
Your post had no meaning to the thread what-so-ever. No-one knows who your reply was to either. Also the poor attempt at humouring yourself is just sad, and personally i see it as a bait towards Pet.
Clog, was this thread a serious thread?? You did reply orginally as if you thought so. However it was obvious to most it was not.That's 3 times now and i used to think we were friends. But as I see you getting buddy buddy with them. I understand now. Its ok for pettles to start this thread and say all he does but my 1 sentence was brought to your attention as bait?

I have to admit, it toke me like 1 second to post my reply and missed writing petals.

If there is misunderstanding to the thread I started about the pvp thread let me say it again.
Having pettles and paradox argue for the PvP community will do us no favours. Arguing in their styles again will not help!! I can not understand why anyone would let them argue your case anyway. With my thread even they argued with less insults and ridicule. If they did it with no insults or ridicule, the thread maybe back now!! :bdh:

P

Paradox_

WHY ARENT YOU HIS E-FRIEND ANYMORE CLOG? OH JESUS GOD WHY.

HOW CAN HE GO ON? YOUVE DESTROYED THIS POOR MAN. YOU HEARTLESS *******.

I

iddqd

whoever thenow is, can you please stop typing? im not sure retardation can be transmitted via text, in fact its i'd say its highly unlikely, but i really dont think its worth risking everyone else's able-mindedness with your utter spasticity.

I

iddqd

above comment was posted as a joke, hence its severe over-the-top-ness

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh:

Clog, was this thread a serious thread?? You did reply orginally as if you thought so. However it was obvious to most it was not.That's 3 times now and i used to think we were friends. But as I see you getting buddy buddy with them. I understand now. Its ok for pettles to start this thread and say all he does but my 1 sentence was brought to your attention as bait?

I have to admit, it toke me like 1 second to post my reply and missed writing petals.

If there is misunderstanding to the thread I started about the pvp thread let me say it again.
Having pettles and paradox argue for the PvP community will do us no favours. Arguing in their styles again will not help!! I can not understand why anyone would let them argue your case anyway. With my thread even they argued with less insults and ridicule. If they did it with no insults or ridicule, the thread maybe back now!! :bdh:
No your right. I probably did think i was a serious post at the time. But at the time i was also heavily doped up on pain medication thus scewing my judgement.

Also why is having pet and pardox argue for the pvp community doing us no favours? They are part of it and do have strong arguments..

K

Katlene

save the pic then upload it to your image folder on here before trying to post it up. that way it gets past the external links not working.

B

Benny Lava

damn, i thought it may of been you flashing some titty to us... :(

P

Paradox_

LOL WHAT?

You will be sued if you have images of someone else online?

Stop talking bull****. You dont want it released dont send them in the first place.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you will be sued.

you will be sued.

you will be sued.

you will be sued.

you will be sued.

you will be sued.

you will be sued.

A

AnaemicBullfrog

Yeah I can't exactly remember who it was but they were in DP back in the day and shared a "intimate online relationship." Pictures were shared together and then pictures were widely distributed.
Legal action then occurred.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I can't exactly remember who it was but they were in DP back in the day and shared a "intimate online relationship." Pictures were shared together and then pictures were widely distributed.
:lol: There was something similar to that in the Herald Sun yesterday from two people who played WoW together. I nearly snorted coffee out my nose.

P

Paradox_

Hahaha omfg.

Yes I am going to be sued for having pictures of random people on my computer.

Guess Rihanna is going to have a field day with me and all my nakeds of her, isnt she?