• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thankyou EMs for a wonderful job

A

alaina123

Well the wedding went off with only a couple of snags on the houseing part, as far as the ceremony it was great and i think the EMs did such a awsome job, i am so happy to see them in game and enjoy their interaction with the players. I know i look forward to many events in uo. And i would also like to thank everyone for comming to the wedding, any input you may have please feel free i am always looking at ways to make things better.
Also congrats to Leo and Arwen its finally official! now the preistess of the chappel can collapse and take in a long slumber *after a few bottles of wine* until the next wedding of course.

A

aavie

I wish to also thank the EMs for the wonderful job. I had a blast. The wedding was done beautifully. All of you did amazing jobs. Everything from the chappel to the vows left me in awe. I don't even think I have seen a rl wedding with that much thought and care put into it. And again it was nice to see people of UO come together again.
Congrats Leo and Arwen! May you find happiness with one another.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to echo what they said, the EM's did a wonderful job, the ceremony was beautiful.

Tsunade as a wedding planner, you are amazing, the whole thing was very well organized, and you kept the wedding party where they were suppose to be. I have never been to a more well organized wedding, it was a lot of fun, and I didn't trip over my dress and fall on my face. :)

congrats to Leo and Arwen, I'm so happy for you both!

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id just like to say what everyone else here said. The EMs did such a great job with the wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. Tsunade you did such an amazing job with planning and organizing the wedding, I have never been to a more organized wedding, irl or in game :D Everything was really nice and I think that everyone had a really good time. I know that Leo and I did. Once again, a BIG thank you to both the EMs and Tsunade, and the wedding party. Everyone did great. Thanks to everyone who came as well :)

N

NewThunder

Sadly, I lost power and missed it, stupid heavy snow, I thought Global warming would give us milder winters!