• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanksgiving splash screen!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little LATE isnt it

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

Comr on thanksgiving was 2 days ago, have he devs been in a coma lol

G

maybe they were too busy trying to get the updater working correct so you wouldn't have something else to compain about????

I

imported_sedusa

I was wondering where it came from myself, and thought maybe I was hallucinating.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Comr on thanksgiving was 2 days ago, have he devs been in a coma lol

[/ QUOTE ]

The Thanksgiving splash screen loaded fine for the devs. The problem is that the rest of us need new graphics cards and updates to INDirectX 10.

What do you expect from a holiday that has the turkey as the logo?

(PS: I hear the EA office party got a little out of hand, which may account for at least part of this. *wink wink nudge nudge,
say no more* )

G

the holiday logos are released automatically by dates, not by graphics cards or by directx versions.. We've had them for the past 5 years so this year is no diffrerent. Thanksgiving is a holiday where its not on the same date all the time so it was probly still set to last years date possibly?

G

It just came on because it was probably still set for a prior year's thanksgiving date.

2003's was on the 27th
2004's was on the 25th
2005's was on the 24th
2006's was on the 23rd

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

It just came on because it was probably still set for a prior year's thanksgiving date.

2003's was on the 27th
2004's was on the 25th
2005's was on the 24th
2006's was on the 23rd

[/ QUOTE ]

That's reassuring, ain't it...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

2003's was on the 27th
2004's was on the 25th
2005's was on the 24th
2006's was on the 23rd

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

2003's was on the 27th
2004's was on the 25th
2005's was on the 24th
2006's was on the 23rd

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you rather the devs adjust the date of the thanksgiving flash screen, or work on other improvements to the game?

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

2003's was on the 27th
2004's was on the 25th
2005's was on the 24th
2006's was on the 23rd

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you rather the devs adjust the date of the thanksgiving flash screen, or work on other improvements to the game?

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL yea really. ALL these improvements, updates &amp; changes and there is actually a thread compalining about the Thanksgiving screen. LoL you cant please them all I guess.

G

I was merely laughing at something I thought was funny.

I would love to see them working on actual improvements to the game. *bites tongue* I will leave it at that, for I am sick of feeding trolls on these boards.

K

Keep It Real

"Attention to Details" is not a strong point in TSO management/developement from what I have seen. This is just a more noticeable example of that.