• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanksgiving event?

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont believe LA has an EM right now but I could be wrong. If we have an event I imagine it would be a game wide event.

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need more Giant turkeys to battle (and maybe, when slain you can find a
complete turkey thanksgiving dinner inside.) Now wouldn't that be cool.

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im just hoping for some kind of Thanksgiving event this year. Giant turkeys would be okay but something cool would be nice after being kind of disappointed by the Halloween event.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Bring on the Giant Turkeys !!
That was so much fun :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure, yet - they may start spawning after server maintenance, if they haven't done so already.

BTW, Harbingers vs. Turkeys is almost as fun as Turkey vs. Turkey.

I once had a mass of 8 Turkeys fighting each other at the Lyceaum and it was total chaos - well, except for when Illwill didn't know what was going on and wandered too close, and died (and kept dying, trying to loot his corpse)

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey How about Tamable turkeys now that would be a collectable.
Tamable battle turkeys, hear they're battle cry. gobble gobble gobble

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know when turkeys will be turned off? I had very limited time over the weekend but I have 3 maps to find.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a blast last night with my guildies. Bunch of us did Styg, Slasher, Medusa, and night eyes in record time. Thanks everyone for keeping this game fun!