THANKS!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

Kippy

I want to start this new year by saying thanks to all my very special friends...
I won't make a list because by the time that I'm done, it will be time for next years list lol

For the last 2 years I made alot of special friends on Stratics that I hold very close to my heart, thanks guys for all your support.

Thanks Trish for dealing with my little mood swings and me being so picky all the time, love ya!
Thanks Susan for being such a great friend, love ya!
Thanks to Boop, OMG you have been there for so long and for so many things, love ya!
and a very special thanks to Phar From Purrfekt You have been there so much for me, through all my crazy ideas, you followed my determination, you helped me achieve my goals, what else can I say but THANKS for always being part of me, Love you!

Love you guys! Happy New Year! and may life be good to you in 2009.

Chanty :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 31, 2003
Chocobo Racing Circuit
toontown.stratics.com
:heart: Chanty

I'd like to thank each and every one of you, for being part of our community here at Stratics. We started this roughly 2 1/2 years ago and I have loved every minute of it (even if I looked frustrated LOL). Here's to another great year! :stir: :pint::shots::beer:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I would just like to thank everyone at Stratics for everyhing. The people that put in the HARD work to make the HELP GUIDES, the people that started this section of Stratics, and peopel that CHOOSE to become members and voice their opinions.

And most of all I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe NEW YEAR. I look forward to getting to know all of you better every day.

Chanty thanks for all the times your toons have went sad in order to find out who, what, why, when and how problems are occuring.

Trish thanks for your bringing us all together at the Events.

Everyone else on Stratics THANKS!

P

Phar From Purrfekt

Chanty No TY needed hun. You have been there for me as well. Through the Not so fun week of non stop DA's with thunder even though you didn't need one of them all so we could do the 8 toon maxing at once. going from lvl 12 to max in 1 week. All I can say is I swore i would never max a toon in something in a week again and then we maxed Catmaw and Phar From Purrfekt in a week in sell. Good Grief I dont think i will do anything like that again. Cash Now? :D 1 week? Lets go. LOL I love you hun. And i will always be there for all of your crazy ideas :p

K

Kippy

Chanty thanks for all the times your toons have went sad in order to find out who, what, why, when and how problems are occuring.
sad? I never go sad :p
I do come very close though LOL
I do it because I want to help, it's part of why I play in the first place :)
I love to test out everything in every aspect before I let my friends go sad.
I do it for all of you guys :D

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

You still owe me a CJ for that Gag Up all that made me disco. It took 4 attemts to do 1 CJ after that due to disconnection.

Maybe you should throw in a Boss battle while your at it lol.