Thanks to Everyone who came to our event!

• Thread starter KitaTalith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

KitaTalith

We had a fantastic time and hope that you did too! Pictures will be up sometime in the next few days.

We're planning to do an encore performance of Neo's Day Out, so stay tuned if you missed it! You'll get another chance here soon!

Thank you all again and goodnight!

Kita

H

Harlan

We had a fantastic time and hope that you did too! Pictures will be up sometime in the next few days.

We're planning to do an encore performance of Neo's Day Out, so stay tuned if you missed it! You'll get another chance here soon!

Thank you all again and goodnight!

Kita
Had a blast and meet alot fo my old friend there. Great evet loved the book hunt and the maze house. Hope to see you all soon

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 22, 2008
Anfield
Thanks to you guys for hosting it! Great way to reopen the Golden Brew.

First time for me to watch a play in UO: it was great and I think everyone should watch it.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Sake-topia
I absolutely loved the play. It was a pleasure and honor meeting new folks and catching up with some old faces! Thank you to everyone who put their time and effort into an amazing production! Would it be possible to get a transcript of the play itself? I know that's a tall order, but I know folks who missed out on the play would love to read about it. I know I was enjoying the atmosphere with a newly opened bottle of sake and edamame! GOOD BLINKIN' times all around! :thumbup:

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Hail Folks,

Twas an evening of Epic nature. One of Baja's earliest Player run Taverns which grew into a Player run town Officially Re-Opened. Several former residents have rejoined the resurgence of Golden.

No less than Queen Dawn, Herself, attended the event which included challenges for rewards and the performance of an outrageously hilarious Play, Neo's Night Out, written by Lord Gareth.

Humans, Elves, Gargoyle's, chickens and cats all joined together with a band of amazing performers for a night never to be forgotten nor soon equaled. Any who missed the Play should avail themselves of its next performance.

Thanks to all who participated and thanks to all who attended.

An SoS

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 6, 2009
Lame. Who carries bread? Just one of my favorite lines from Neo's Day Out.

I (well, Maggy) had so much fun doing this play and I'm honored to have been a part of the historic Golden Brew Players for their re-opening.

Thank you all and Lord Gareth for writing a pretty funny script. To my fellow..thespians - well done. You were great!! *claps*

May there be many more. Welcome back.

"You, AGAIN! Can't you stay alive for more than 5 minutes? Go try the healer in East Brit - I'm on my break." - Maggy the Healer