• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Thanks Keith!

NinjaSampire

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Turning into an auction.
Reserve 100 mil
Buyout 350 mil
Item is on atlantic this auction will end 24 hours after reserve is met.
10 min rule will be in effect
Thank you.
Wicked narly shield.png

Last edited:

NinjaSampire

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The shield was never picked up from auction. I placed on vendor with a description of shiva. Cost 500k per day. If @Keith of Sonoma is still interested I can deliver to you if its still on my vendor when i get home.

The Winner wright you 5 Times for make the deal. But we Have to much time diff. To can make the deal. Also i wright if we cant make the deal sell shield to keith and Put a apple in vendor for 10m. I cant found a Shiva shield in VS. 500k per day, you wright me 12 Hours befor u should do shield up in vendor. But you can do a apple in Vendor for 11M i pay. No Problem. ....