• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks for the memories!

L

Loqucious

I'm packing my stuff in to the bank with the hopes of some day having a reason to return. I think the devs are on to something with the faction and crafting stuff, but there are soooo many other problems that I'm simply not having fun any more.

I really want to thank all the people I have met over the years, while we may not know each other in person I still have enjoyed speaking to you. You made my vendor house a pleasure to stock.

I'll be on and off for the next month as I bank my stuff, if you see me stop by and say hi.

Best wishes to all of you and to UO,

Loq

S

Sunrise

Sad sad day indeed...

Tips me ale glass for you. U will be miss my friend..

Now someone has to say this...

Can I have your stuff? :p sorry had to say it..

Seriously tho...Pack that stuff away..ya will be back...Ill make a bet on me ale bottle..I give it 1 year...and ya will be back..

You going to try a different online game?

L

Loqucious

Sad sad day indeed...

Seriously tho...Pack that stuff away..ya will be back...Ill make a bet on me ale bottle..I give it 1 year...and ya will be back..

I packed my complete set of original TOK dyes, and I'll pack my chests of arties. I may pack my bods, but I'm not sure of that one.

I'm debating logging in every 2.5 months and paying for a month of game time just to save my house, but not sure of that either I may just let the house collapse.

I have no plans for other online games with the exception of DFO, but there is no telling when that will actually come out. Nothing really excites me like UO used to. I REALLY miss the old days when you didn't have to have a math degree to figure out your armor and have to spend tons of hours trying to get the "right" suit only to lose a piece due to a bug.

It has been a great pleasure.

S

Sunrise

Sad sad day indeed...

I packed my complete set of original TOK dyes, and I'll pack my chests of arties. I may pack my bods, but I'm not sure of that one.

I'm debating logging in every 2.5 months and paying for a month of game time just to save my house, but not sure of that either I may just let the house collapse.

I have no plans for other online games with the exception of DFO, but there is no telling when that will actually come out. Nothing really excites me like UO used to. I REALLY miss the old days when you didn't have to have a math degree to figure out your armor and have to spend tons of hours trying to get the "right" suit only to lose a piece due to a bug.

It has been a great pleasure.

Hey if they are smity bods Ill take em. :p

\m/ Rock on my friend \m/

Right now Im just content playing me crafter...Amazing how many people still show up at the old brit iron shop. Alof of em are surprised to find someone social..Its a phase I know of but its still fun. Reminds me of the golden days of UO.

Aye with the math degree and the buggs...Nuff said there...

Log in once a couple of months..Just to save thy house. Then again if you do let it fall and decided to come back in a year or so..Im sure the space will still be open.

But seriously now..There are TONS of new things coming our way..the new EM events..SA...etc etc..But again I do know what you mean. Im pondering Warhammer...but I don't think Im ready to give up UO just yet..Maybe..a long break is in the works again tho..shrugs..

Ok ok ok..Im not going to try and talk you out. I remember your post a few months ago. I just want to wish you Gods speed in where ever you go...

Bear hugs from the bear on top of west brit bank my friend..

K

kalzaketh

ouch, lo you will be sorely missed by many of us, thx for the many fine deals you supplied, for us I had alot of goodmemories of popping over to the palace to grab things from you. :)