• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks for the DSP fight last night....

• Thread starter Chronic Apathy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Chronic Apathy

Thanks for the fight. I couldn't stay for the whole thing seeing how my wife wanted to fight also. So I chose to have a small fight with my wife since it is cheaper than Divorce.

I was hoping to see a huge story of the fight with screen shots and what not.

Either way it was fun and I am glad I could catch I good part of it.

L

longshanks

best part of breaking up is when ur making up....

i'd rather fight with your wife too.... does she wrestle?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the fight. I couldn't stay for the whole thing seeing how my wife wanted to fight also. So I chose to have a small fight with my wife since it is cheaper than Divorce.

Either way it was fun and I am glad I could catch I good part of it.
I didn't get any screen shots (was late for it) but was def fun. Nice large scale fight :thumbup1: I don't think I need to say it; but if you guys wanna do a big fight (Harry, or Oaks or something similar) give a heads up. Large fights arent that common anymore unless you can "sort of" plan them out.

Also; post in the pvp thread! We got one back finally. *Kicks Gareth*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sorry I missed it. Normally ill get a Q from UHOH, FY or another guild. If you guys see me online on icq just spam my icq over and over. Send twenty messages if you want to. I will try my best to get there. (Obviously I will die intentional or not.) but I have UO assist and will just view myself as a chicken.

One thing with Felucca news stories is I will only be able to tell the side of the story I can see. If you guys want PLEASE PLEASE feel free to send me in little quotes, stories or whatever and I will add them to the story. (Just be sure to keep them clean. I am sure you all know what I can and cannot post.)