• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thanks everyone

S

susan4633

hi guys,
i want to thank any and all of you who were so kind to my niece and nephews these past 2 wks while they played aunt sue's toons.
i tried to limit them to certain toons so the wouldn't bother any of you, but i came in the room today and found the 5 year old trying to board the cj elevator in the river. he said he tpd to a 'nice pig'
thanks kippy for being so understanding. luckily for all concerned, the pig needed notes after last night.

they have only a 56k modem back home and can't tie up the phone to be able to play tt anyway so this was quite a treat for them.

and a big sorry to any of you might have thought i was ignoring sf chat, but the 5 year old is only learning to read, and the 10year old isn't too fast typing, so even i was getting frustrated while asking him to type messages to friends! lol.

they leave tomorrow and i won't see them for 7 months so thanks again for letting them have a blast.

susan

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was fun last night listening to them watching you play!
That's cool though. I'd like to watch a 5 year old play Toontown, I'm sure they would impress me!

S

SSniffleslam

That's cool though. I'd like to watch a 5 year old play Toontown, I'm sure they would impress me!
My 5-year-old plays sometimes using mom - 119 laff dog - and she does goofy things like use my level 7's on one level 5 cog in the street...but, hey, she has fun. She's only let me go sad once...trying to take over a building by herself...she made it through the first three stories of a 4 story building...of course I was cooking or something and wasn't watching and helping like I normally would.

K

Kippy

but i came in the room today and found the 5 year old trying to board the cj elevator in the river. he said he tpd to a 'nice pig'
thanks kippy for being so understanding. luckily for all concerned, the pig needed notes after last night.
it was easy for him since the pig was parked in LBHQ, i knew it wasn't you when you didn't answer me :p

It was indeed so much fun, all the little ones on each side of you, we could hear all the questions (trust me, they had alot of them) it was so cool :)
and I was impress that he tpd to me under the stairs on the DA side, crossed to the other side to go in CJ, that is pretty awesome :D

just hope he didn't use any unites :p

S

susan4633

just hope he didn't use any unites :p
hmm the 5 year old didn't ... but the 10 year old! grrr he used a max unite (only one pig had) cause he hit wrong phrase... oh well... my fault cause i let him play the pig. course the 5 year old blew my opera, wedding cake and geyser in the street on level 7 cogs..... ah well.. i'll get them back only 500 to go lol.

c u in tt!
susan

D

dwightjune

Life is short and kids are priceless! Don't ya just luv em!!!
Good ol' Spiffy