• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You!

G

A huge heartfelt thank you to Hagrid, Reagan Skye and Tink for providing a pristine dread horn head! I mentioned in passing that I would like a mounted dreadhorn for behind the bar at the pet fight arena. Low and behold this trio took it upon themselves to slay three of the vile beasts before they got a head suitable for mounting. With fingers crossed, a carpenter was able to mount it for me and it will grace the arena as soon as I can get it there.

The generosity of people on Catskills never ceases to amaze me!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if I slowed Reagan and Tink down or helped them. Hehe. But yeah, they are great peeps.

Can't wait to see it up on the wall bro.

G

awe shucks... wernt nuthin... but lets not forget Laea and all her hard work healing, rezzing and summoning earth eles and she was the one that was awarded the pristine head.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had forgotten everyones names there...But yeah, you guyz have it down to an art for sure.

G

So that's why there was a mangled Dreadhorn's head left at the Zoo entrance? lol I am guessing it has no value?

G

The mangled dread horn is decorative only, it can't be used to make a mounted dread horn. As far as who left it there... I don't have a clue.

G

I did see the player that left it. Kind of takes away from the decorative feature if it can't be mounted. lol Somebody use a mace on his head?

G

HE is a tough critter and it takes quiet a bit of smackin around to bring him down, so its no surprise that its rare not to mess up his head during the battle. Usually thats about what my head looks like after the battle also, all mangled up.