• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you!!

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Legends,

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for making the event enjoyable for me. I hope you enjoyed the diversion as much as I did!! Sorry for messing with you guys with the NPC's your reactions were cracking me up though...yes I suppose thats why I have earned my name as "The Evil One".

My next question is how much are death robes going for, my guess is pretty cheap =P You guys were great to work with and I can't tell you all how much I appreciated you working with me.

*hugs*
Mesanna

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Even though I only took part on the beginning of the whole event due to some nature call, I had much fun with it, and it was nice to see how it mobilized Legends. :)

Thank you for hosting it, Mesanna. :D

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you for the great time Mesanna! I thoroughly enjoyed dying repeatedly, and making you laugh about the npc massacre just before te finale. You should know another book was found last night, so only one prize should still be unclaimed.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it ! Thank you Mesanna for taking time to bring Legends some smiles...It was fun talking to myself and Lindsey and it was fun never knowing where the event was headed. I even made up a Spider King to blame ! You are awesome. Come back for a visit anytime. The missing book is Mine! *never looted* Give it to Fluffy! *crosses fingers and points up*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs her Hand Spun Spider Net*

the beasties were tough, that's for sure, but, for the most part, it seemed folks were laughing thru it all :) I hope you took away from our experience what you needed ... it all seemed to run very smoothly from where I sat, but of course I have no clue about the work entailed on your end

it's a little easier for me to say I had a great time since I did walk away with a prize, so I'm going to put this out for discussion.... while 'specials' are very desirable I would like to see all who attend something like this receive something -- for myself, I brought my archer and on at least a couple of the spiders she had looting rights and a chance to find a book, but not everyone can damage enough or has a tamer with a greater dragon (and then you've got folks like Zath who will, most times, just hang back to rez and heal everyone else) and it would really be nice for all concerned if everyone could have some small memento of the events

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
........... it would really be nice for all concerned if everyone could have some small memento of the events
This would be awesome but most unlikely heck I would love a copy if this so called book. I think maybe it would have been a tid bit better if the book had fallen in pack then there would be no doubt left in my mind if I got one or not and missed it.

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This time I sadly couldn't be there just healing and rezzing. I had to avoid crowds and battles since Monday for... reasons. Reasons that were only treatable by chocolate and hot water bottles.

But I took part on one of the fights and got a bloody shirt out of my tanking troubles (it was a big, scary spider, I swear), which is now at the hands of Mentiras to be an event prize in the future. :)

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks mesanna for the fun. I wondered if it was you killing the npcs when we brought one and he didn't die. Really great event, big nasty spiders give me the creeps. We appreciate the hard work you put into this just for us. You are welcome here anytime.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the tree as well Mesanna. Its awesome ! btw can I have my spider please *points to the lonely Mutant Ice Spider in Britain* It's lonely and I have a good home for it. :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the huggin' tree, Mesanna :) as my Mom used to say, good on ya!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Smiles Wickedly at Lady Damia* The pretty tree is gone M'Lady *frowns* But I have a good home for the unclaimed spider M'Lady..*plots on how to unlock that spider* My Precious!! ( I can only wish good luck to who ever gets it!)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Should definately have some sort of mini Mesanna event imho to give away the spider. Hopefully unannounced as well.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should definately have some sort of mini Mesanna event imho to give away the spider. Hopefully unannounced as well.
I can only see one problem well maybe two problems with this:
1. Someone who already got a book and a prize would win again
2. Word would get out and it would go to someone from another shard.

As it is some of the Legends players missed out on the clicky tree *mock shock* Yet alot of others not of Legends got one. I don't mind others getting them, I just mind that Some Legends people did not. What ever is decided about the Unclaimed Spider, I just hope it goes to someone from Legends that will actually look at it as a momento instead of looking at it as a way of making quick cash. I know that sounds harsh but it's a fact. You can all Yell at me now !
*hides*

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got about 12 of them trees, so any Legends people that didn't get one can look for me in game. I will gladly part with 9 of them. :)
The other two are reserved for Luc and Selene.

If I knew that some people wouldn't get them, I would have claimed more to part with. :(

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Witches of Cove Role Play!)

I happen to be in Britain as I usually was each day, seeing the poor abandoned Mutant Ice Spider was still trapped, I once again fed it and reassured it that the Dark Lady would find it a home soon. The sadness in it's eyes evident as if time seem to be running out. Placing a bit more food before it, it looked up and offered a greatfull nod and pulled it toward itself as if holding it for a later time. I waved a good bye and promised to return later to make sure it was safe.

(4 days left in Life Span!)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was late and travels took me by Britain, a smile crept in as I thought of my visit to the Mustant Ice Spider that had been held captive by the main square. My hopes soar as I thought of it finding a home soon before its time in this wold ended. As a drew closer I saw something amiss so I sped up alarm filling my soul. I stared at the spot where the Spider had been unable to believe it was gone. The Dark Lady must have come during the night and taken the spider to it's new home. I smiled at that thought hping it was a good home yet I was sadden by the loss. I gathered my wits and headed for home.

(Congrats to the winner whoever that might be *hates secrets*)