• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you!

• Thread starter Henry Morgan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Henry Morgan

Hello Sonoma!

I just wanted to take a brief opportunity to send out a thank you to those who have assisted me as I begin a new journey on your shard. Unfortunately I'm terrible with names and stupidly did not write any down, but hopefully you know who you are including those of you from the HELP guild that gave me two Beetles today and several others who helped me with LRC starter suits, one not even requiring jewelry! As a result I have been training my butt off and am already beginning to offer my resources for sale at Luna bank.

Hopefully I can pay it forward to other Sonoma newcomers as I become more established :)

To start I have completed my lockpicker so please feel free to contact me if you need some paragon trunks unlocked or a guide on a treasure hunt.

And if you see me floating around don't be afraid to say hello!

Happy New Year!

Henry Morgan
Treasure Hunter/Purveyor of Fine Resources and Wares

J

JocelynofSonoma

HELP of Sonoma are the people to ask for assistance. Really happy you have gotten assistance ingame -- without it we fail. Hope HELP came thru for ya!:D

HELP of Sonoma is always happy to assist new and returning players.

Btw -- i used to post as uonutt --- i cant seem to access that login so here I am as Jocelyn -:)

A

Atomic Kitten

Welcome to Sonoma! ^^
Hopefully see you around soon,