• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You UO

roomstomper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This may be the wrong place to post this but since I only use the Trade Forums I am posting this here. I want to thank everybody for their patience an understanding with the latest round of trades. With my schedule of Chemo Treatments and the affects of my meds there is a lot of times I have no idea what I am doing or have recently worked on. You people have been awesome in working it out with me. I still have a lot of Easter Bunnies and numerous other items for trade ( posted on site). Anyways I am gonna be off again for a couple of days as it is time for another round of Chemo which means travel and putting up with hospital internet. My ICQ is 683860775 for trade contacts. Have a great day and thanks again UO. For those of you on Lake Superior, my name is Sir Fred and I throughly thank each and every one of you four your support. Thanks all.

Last edited: