• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you to the ABC XYZ guild picnic

• Thread starter Thashinel
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Thashinel

Thank you to the guild that has an attention span that lasts as long as a bucket of KFC.

The picnic you ran last night while looting items from WBB gate jumpers was a nice haul...especially when you started putting the uninsured LRC suit and numerous other items on the ground. My stealther with 5 hps was able to pick up your loot right under your noses and insure it for future use.

Thank you again...you wore out your originality about 3 years ago...why I put up with it for six I do not know :) Actually, the 'old management' did run things better...u gotta admit.

T

B

Barbosa

Thank you to the guild that has an attention span that lasts as long as a bucket of KFC.

The picnic you ran last night while looting items from WBB gate jumpers was a nice haul...especially when you started putting the uninsured LRC suit and numerous other items on the ground. My stealther with 5 hps was able to pick up your loot right under your noses and insure it for future use.

Thank you again...you wore out your originality about 3 years ago...why I put up with it for six I do not know :) Actually, the 'old management' did run things better...u gotta admit.

T

Mmmm..... KFC

M

Malador

T
Come on picnics have not been origional since the days of the dred lords.

F

ForTheOcean

Did we ever once say it was an original idea?!? We were bored we had a pic nic. And obviously if we needed/wanted the armor we wouldn't have placed it on the ground. lol...

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeh.. Im pretty sure the bag you got, was all the trash. If I recall, the boomstick and shadow dancer leggings were already insured in our guys pack. So enjoy the lewt that was about to hit the trash can!

B

Barbosa

Anyone notice that BC is responding to this anonymous statement? wow what a crowd. Ill out steal... I mean drink any of you... *hic*

F

ForTheOcean

lol Yep, BC had a picnic... No one was really outside the loop on that one except for you.

B

Barbosa

Not sure if you ment me but here I go... I wasnt there I just like poking at Wolfs i mean sir barts old guild.

T

Thashinel

Anyone notice that BC is responding to this anonymous statement? wow what a crowd.
It does not surprise me how a group of egos and wannabees feel the need to defend themselves on boards in such a manner. Old management is obviously not in control nor showing any tangible organization unless their goal is to get more stat scrolls for $ or trade-ins for the latest publish.

Oh yes, I miss the group sooo much. I feel like I am on the outside....outside of a yard with an electric fence!

T

M

MagHu

It does not surprise me how a group of egos and wannabees feel the need to defend themselves on boards in such a manner. Old management is obviously not in control nor showing any tangible organization unless their goal is to get more stat scrolls for $ or trade-ins for the latest publish.

Oh yes, I miss the group sooo much. I feel like I am on the outside....outside of a yard with an electric fence!

T
Come now. We have lots of organization. We utilize BCR, BCF, and any host of blue guilds on multiple shards, not to mention our kids, to help us achieve our stated income. Just because you aren't part of it don't be bitter. Go get your own group of followers to feed your deflated ego.

S

Shadow

T
Sir Bart was forced to retire. After accumalting so much Rl wealth by selling items to monkeys like you he leverage his fortune into a string of KFC restaurants across the mid west. He spends his days arguing with PETA(they don't like how he chokes the chickens).

He signs autographs every now and then, maybe if you are lucky you can tag one!