• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you Siege

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my farewell thread. I like to say thank you to all that have helped me over the years but my ultimate days are over. I will be leaving UO for good this time as I have lost the desire to log on an play. I log on for 5 min an am over it. With this being said I have a lot of stuff I would like to get rid of sell off trade away give away. I also will be giving away my Gu"jerk account an the calaman account. As I don't want them to ever come back to making it a forsure good bye. I am going to make my house public so everyone can go in an look at stuff they may want. I will lock down all the chest so people can look in them as well. If you have any question or ideas how to give stuff away please reply or pm me. It will take about 2 weeks to get rid of it all but I have a month on each account. Thank you again everyone for the help an I wish you all the best an enjoy ultimate. Gu"jerk out

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to hear you´ve reached that point.
Take care and have fun with your next adventures.

/Leawyn II

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sucks man. You were someone I could fight at least.

If you have trouble giving stuff away I can put you in contact with some players who want to PvP here.

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even though I won't be around I would love siege to thrive again an will do I might run around in great gear attacking an letting people kill me to take loot. I will let you know about stuff to

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will miss you. I really hoped we go hunting more often, but I think we are living in different time zones. Sad to see you leaving. Really sad!

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
sad to see you go neighbor! I'll miss the spontaneus hunts with you...hopefully you'll reconsider and only take a short break.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could use a couple items vet rewards wise if you are giving them away

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Calaman,

I haven't known you too long but I had a lot of fun on the few hunts we did together.

I'm sad to see you go and wish you all the best!!

Starcon of Siege

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to see ya depart but good luck to you in the future!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sad to see you go, I hope you will find a fun way to five stuff away.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to see you go gu. Good luck in life bro. You were one of the few players here never afraid to fight or die on Siege. Mad respect.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
@calaman

Sorry to see another player leave this world of UO, I do understand the reasons as I was there a few years back, and if not for a gift code from an old friend in the game I would not have returned back in 2015. Be your life in the real world be blessed with good fortune, may it be filled with happiness and joy for all. Farewell.

P.S. Bank it all

n00bPvper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im a new player here but this is sad :(

well, I can't say to much because I know every UO player stops now and then, some ppl comes back and others don't, thats the way it is

Good luck!!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good Luck Guj!! It's been fun being in different guilds with you over the past few years. Take it easy!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey dude. Toss me your house and the stuff you do t sell. I'll hang onto it incase you come back. I know you say you won't, but you never know. I'll always keep an account active and will keep your house alive. If you are dead set on leaving, let me know what you want for it.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey dude. Toss me your house and the stuff you do t sell. I'll hang onto it incase you come back. I know you say you won't, but you never know. I'll always keep an account active and will keep your house alive. If you are dead set on leaving, let me know what you want for it.
U dun even play br0

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until our paths cross again, Fair thee well - you will be missed.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Too many ppl begging for stuff, my question is , if you're leaving for good, why are you selling stuff for assumed UO gold ? :p Sorry to see ya go tho Gu..

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Take care Calaman was looking forward to those t-hunts we never did hopefully you come back