• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] THANK YOU MESANNA!!!!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So.. a month or so back I posted about a misnamed event item. The item has now been restored from "a lesser explosion potion" to "Relvinian's Experimental Hair Tonic"

This just made my weekend!

Yes...A Typo...I have not idea why I do that. It happens quite often though. *sigh* It was restored though!

N

Nightly Spirit

Sounds like you need a waterproof keyboard for your tears...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so that's a typo up there, yes? should say "has now been restored".....?

F

Fraggles

I dont know if i should hand you a tissue or say congrats! is it a typo or has the item not been fixed ?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep....and it did it again. :( I think that rare just hates me...it says "lesser explosion potion" again. *sigh*

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya...Atleast i know she can do it. Just have to see if we can figure out a way to do it and get it to stay!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya...Atleast i know she can do it. Just have to see if we can figure out a way to do it and get it to stay!
BM, when you talk to her next time you'll want to mention to her that in order for the potion name to stick she would have to change the item ID altogether. The GM who fixed Orc's potion back then as well as the Rancid Liquid of mine told me that was the only way because otherwise the "function of the potion" will always come back and take over after each server up maintainence. Changing the item ID changes the function of that item so it no long works as a potion then any new name that overrides it will stick. Hope this helps.

Also, if you explain this is what's been happening to your item to Mesana, perhaps she has other ways to fix it.

Manti