• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you Mesanna <3

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friends cc got stolen, and to it was attatched her uo acc... with a email she had lost few years ago.
Acc was holding much historical informtion and a tokune beta winning house from 04, problem was to reactivate - as it wanted 2 step verification.

I bought gamekode for 6months, and emailed Mesanna -she wanted original recipe and i gave screen of it...few hrs after the acc was online again.

That is an amazing service beyoun her duties - but she did it, and she saved my friends acc while they figure out the issue with EA accounting.

Just wanted to share the positive, and yes we are very happy and thankful.

~Manny

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did post this because Mesanna did something extra, and she tries to help the players.
Reason was the 2 step verifikation - and we met some requirements, and i bought code from uo store to add to help the owner, and she stepped up and helped too.

Im sure she will help anyone that meet the requirements...she helps players... No reason to pity me and poor me, it was not made this thread about that.

I hope my friend get her acc back soon so she is safe in future. I shared this to be a happy thread, so keep it that.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have my account started since 2010 but when i return UO all of my characters are gone, could Mesanna help of this?
No, she cannot help with that, but they don't delete characters so something else has happened. Did anyone else have access to your account at any time?
Or, as a few have found in the past, did you move your characters to a different shard and forget?