• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You For Totally Coming Through For Us.....

• Thread starter imported_Brownie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Brownie

Back when the merges were anounced we BVers were all told that BV would simply be shut down and our families wiped off the face of TSO. With BV being our primary place of residence/play for a lot of us, as you can imagine, we were pretty devastated at the thought of loosing our littles guys that we worked so hard to skill up and build homes for. Well I just want to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for not giving up on our sims. I think i speak for all of us (BVers) when i say that your efforts & hard work and the decision to let our simmies live is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

I also want to tell you guys, that in spite of the normal, "expected with a beta" technical difficulties, that all of your hard work and continuing efforts are greatly appreciated.

A personal thanks goes out to Maxis Lee as well for taking care of my card situation. I am sure it may not also seem this way with all the negativity, but I'm sure thats because a lot of people don't understand what a huge undertaking this project is, and as wilth me , patience is probably not one of their stong suites.

Keep up the good works & try not to loose your sanity.

Sincerely,

Nikki