• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you everyone!

Emily the Tamer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey bud, did you ever get your spellweaving quest done? I was helping you with killing the monsters when you had to leave!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Awww what an adorable baby!!! Future UO player right there... :p

Emily the Tamer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh hey Emily!
Yeah I did finally, I had a bit of a baby emergency and you were gone by the time I got back. Thank you for the help!!
Yeah, how long did you end up being gone? I waited at least a solid hour for you (well, more accurately, I left my secondary account sitting inside the dungeon while I played on my main hehe), I started to get worried for ya.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Yeah, how long did you end up being gone? I waited at least a solid hour for you (well, more accurately, I left my secondary account sitting inside the dungeon while I played on my main hehe), I started to get worried for ya.
Awhh thank you!! Yeah a little while, poo explosion nappy so had to give her a bath ahaha
People can hot box accounts? That's pretty sweet, does it help having two accounts?

Emily the Tamer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People can hot box accounts? That's pretty sweet, does it help having two accounts?
As long as you're manually controlling both/all of the accounts (NOT using a third party program to control them for you), yes, playing with multiple at the same time is allowed. And it helps TREMENDOUSLY. I'm able to bring multiple accounts to Britain to get spellweaving circles, and I can bring a second account to rescue myself if I die somewhere. Something I do frequently is bring a sampire and a tamer to a dragon farming spot, sit the tamer hidden to the side and use the sampire to kill the bad dragons in 10-15 seconds. Then when I finally spawn a good one, I use the tamer to invis the sampire while I tame the dragon. It's super efficient and I love it.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I use multi accounts to transfer gifts and armor on other shards to my other char's since you can have only one house on any Prodo shard per account and there is no other way to give stuff to your other char's unless they in a house you own, in the old days when you could use only one account at a time and not get fried by the Gods of UO I used the old packer trick with multi accounts. One account would buy a packer horse/llama, put something in it, log out, log in the other account then move that char to a place where the packer can see him/her (not an instant logging place) log out, then log in on the account that owns the packer, friend the packer to the other account's char's.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
I use multi accounts to transfer gifts and armor on other shards to my other char's since you can have only one house on any Prodo shard per account and there is no other way to give stuff to your other char's unless they in a house you own, in the old days when you could use only one account at a time and not get fried by the Gods of UO I used the old packer trick with multi accounts. One account would buy a packer horse/llama, put something in it, log out, log in the other account then move that char to a place where the packer can see him/her (not an instant logging place) log out, then log in on the account that owns the packer, friend the packer to the other account's char's.
Geez sounds like so much effort! That's dedications right there haha

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
As long as you're manually controlling both/all of the accounts (NOT using a third party program to control them for you), yes, playing with multiple at the same time is allowed. And it helps TREMENDOUSLY. I'm able to bring multiple accounts to Britain to get spellweaving circles, and I can bring a second account to rescue myself if I die somewhere. Something I do frequently is bring a sampire and a tamer to a dragon farming spot, sit the tamer hidden to the side and use the sampire to kill the bad dragons in 10-15 seconds. Then when I finally spawn a good one, I use the tamer to invis the sampire while I tame the dragon. It's super efficient and I love it.
That does sound helpful!
I can never find anyone to circle with for spell weaving so maybe so i need make a weaver account to get them to do it together.