• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you, Catskills

H

huskiblu

When I first came back to UO (a whole 6 days ago) I found a warm welcome on the forums, which made me feel like I could like the server. As I played, one person saw me and assumed he saw my post on the forums, tried to say hi, but I simply didn't see it since I wasn't used to the new chat log system. By the time I caught he, he ran off in a huff and wouldn't let me apologize.

So, I kept trudging along, sorta thinking the server wasn't for me. Well, someone friendly saw me in Luna picking up empty kegs (I'm a packrat, what can I say?), and offered me some items. He ended up giving me a full LRC suit, a shield, jewelry, and some dyes. I was blown away, the last time someone was that friendly to me in UO was a whole 7 or so years ago when I first started. I know those suits can be priccy, so I thanked him many times.

So, guess my home is on Catskills. I have a small home set up, farming some earth elem's, and working my way up to get my rune bettle.

Oh, and here soon I am dragging my partner back in game. :3

V

Victoria Navarre

Speaking of lending a helping hand. Could you use some gold to get a larger house plot? While traveling around the lands,I saw your small plot and thought I would offer.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How are you set for essentials? Runebooks, spellbooks and such? I've got a new scribe who could use some practice.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of lending a helping hand. Could you use some gold to get a larger house plot? While traveling around the lands,I saw your small plot and thought I would offer.
I will chip in also nothing like having space to walk around inside !

H

huskiblu

I am still waiting for a response from him about this.
Wow, went to that corner of the world huh? :3 No, but thank you though. Gold isn't really an issue for me (especially with my new LRC suit!). I just needed a plot of land to store items until I found the perfect spot for a bigger house.

H

huskiblu

How are you set for essentials? Runebooks, spellbooks and such? I've got a new scribe who could use some practice.
Have all of the above. Oddly enough people enjoy throwing even good stuff on the ground and not caring about selling it. :3

V

Victoria Navarre

Wow, went to that corner of the world huh? :3 No, but thank you though. Gold isn't really an issue for me (especially with my new LRC suit!). I just needed a plot of land to store items until I found the perfect spot for a bigger house.
:) I live in that corner of the world and was seeing if anyone had good vendors.

H

huskiblu

:) I live in that corner of the world and was seeing if anyone had good vendors.
I have one whole vendor now. Buy all of the stuff. :3 It's just stuff I picked up off the ground.

If I ever get going good, I am going to try to have a "basics" vendor, for players to have access to runebooks, magery books, etc. at reasonable prices. All I find on most vendors are stuff that is for the experienced player with millions. I think players should have a haven to go to for the basics.

But I digress...thanks Catskills for the continued warm welcome. :3

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I ever get going good, I am going to try to have a "basics" vendor, for players to have access to runebooks, magery books, etc. at reasonable prices. All I find on most vendors are stuff that is for the experienced player with millions. I think players should have a haven to go to for the basics.
A vendor like that would be very welcome at my house at Destard. When you're ready, and if you're interested, let me know and I'll set you up.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I searched for you vendor house sometime back did not find it. Is it right outside Destard or vicinity ?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm right outside the entrance. Currently I'm the only house on the same screen as the entrance.

I

Ironrose Dartmore

I have one whole vendor now. Buy all of the stuff. :3 It's just stuff I picked up off the ground.

But I digress...thanks Catskills for the continued warm welcome. :3
I actually have a vendor like that in ter mur called Mahs Crafting Lodge.. It has just some of the basics that people could need from time to time recalls arrows bolts and stuff Come check it out =D..

L

Lightpaw

Heh, I will have to check that one out myself, thank you.