• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Text on Runes

S

Spogfrawn

In the old client it was easy to copy your previous text onto something new like another rune. All you had to do was press Ctrl q and anything you last said will be repeated. With all the enhancements to the new client this seems to have been overlooked. Now when you add text to a rune, you get a new box to type in and there doesn't seem to be a way to repeat your last text.

If you use a say macro, you say it and it doesn't go into the text box for runes =( So when I mark a load of runes to sprinkle at banks for my shop or guild invites, I have to type the text for every rune one at a time!

Is there some clever way around this I haven't discovered yet?

If not, I hope the Dev's do something to fix this, add a Ctrl q key or macro or something so I can add text to many runes more easily.

F

Fink

copy / paste :(

It would be nice if the last entry you made came up highlighted, much like the login screen. You could then either confirm or overwrite the text very easily. The same treatment for the vendor pricing/labeling gump would be nice, too.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you get the box for the first one, highlight and Ctrl C, then in the next box ctrl V. I priced stuff on my vendor that way.
to actually repeat what you said, shift + up arrow.