• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Tetricyde's House Fell on legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tetricyde aka Erik Northlander, the guy who scammed rares fest quit UO after we exposed him on this forum as the same person.

His home, which displayed the rares he hadn't sold before quitting, fell this morning.

It wasn't insanely stocked full of rares but several rares were there. Some of the items will undoubtedly come up for sale on legends in the coming days.

This is a heads up to those of you who may have been interested in items he'd scammed, the new sellers DID obtain them from an IDOC in malas there. His 2 homes fell only an hour or so ago.

N

Nightly Spirit

This information would have been better to know before hand hehe

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes well, I was in attendance and wasn't terribly interested in more trammel competition. Plus 3 harbringers were loosed right when the house fell.

Overall everything was picked up including the pedestals in like 12 minutes.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you grab any stolen items, if so are you going to do the right thing and return them to said owners?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This information would have been better to know before hand hehe
Agreed, Sandman paid out billions in gold to repay people for these items that were lost. It would have been nice for him to have had a chance to recover a few.

W

weezer

There was little there outside of some house teleporters (four bags), some misc reward statuette, about 6 or so pieces of rubble, some armor sets (scorcerer suit, etc), a lockable head, a magic moments ring, a zigaraut toy, and a oak leaf cloak, and a few vending machine items, etc. For once i didn't go for rares. I went for gold that was locked down and got some of that.

Nothing big like people would like to think there was. The house was open to the public and there was a lot of people there. This is assuming this was tetricydes house that was owned by northwind (or some thing like that). It did have a valentine's day card in it from mesanna to tetricide.

This was not the big rares haul people thought it would be. The missing rares are still out there unless he sold them before he left or stored them in his bank box.
This all assumes this was his house.

Weezer

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, before Manti and I confirmed and exposed this guy as Tet, many of the folks on these forums bought high end items, some even knowing who he was. Many more items are still at large.

I did grab 2 rares but mainly went at the teleporters because I view those as condensed gold.

The majority of the stuff as weezer said, wasn't the high end jackpot we expected. Mostly lower level stuff with a few gems and a large amount of gold checks.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, before Manti and I confirmed and exposed this guy as Tet, many of the folks on these forums bought high end items, some even knowing who he was. Many more items are still at large.

I did grab 2 rares but mainly went at the teleporters because I view those as condensed gold.

The majority of the stuff as weezer said, wasn't the high end jackpot we expected. Mostly lower level stuff with a few gems and a large amount of gold checks.
So are you Oblivian?. Because he was the one who exposed Tet on this forum. And the only reason he did that was because he didn't get his cut.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cute... Manticore can check his icq logs and vouch that on 6/22/10 I proved that Tetracyde and Erik Northlander of legends were the same person.

I didn't claim to say i exposed tet stole the stuff lineman. It's not even close to being the same thing but your worship of me is noted.

for lazy people, this is me exposing erik as tet

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-legends-trade/213165-many-items-all-located-legends.html
Well one thing seems the same you and Oblivian seem to share the same need for attention. If you consider that worship I guess I would expect that. Good thing you have done your part in all of this though. Oh wait you edited that part out.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I merely posted this to prevent folks from legends being maligned or accused of any inequity should some unique items come out of it.

You say i crave attention, I wanted nothing more than to avoid negative attention towards innocent idoccers from a small shard.

Say what you will, but the only bad guy in this thread is you and it's quite inappropriate.

Only a handful of people say negative things about me here. You and oblivion being 2 of the chief people in that crowd... Trying to deflect attention from yourself?

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I merely posted this to prevent folks from legends being maligned or accused of any inequity should some unique items come out of it.

You say i crave attention, I wanted nothing more than to avoid negative attention towards innocent idoccers from a small shard.

Say what you will, but the only bad guy in this thread is you and it's quite inappropriate.

Only a handful of people say negative things about me here. You and oblivion being 2 of the chief people in that crowd... Trying to deflect attention from yourself?
Ya I have so much to hide. You are the one that has put questionable items up as of late, gotten under questionable ways. One being stealing from an EM supposedly. http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/233950-one-kind-event-item.html The second having a Castle dropped and telling everyone about 3 different stories in post.http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-legends/236579-castle-trinsic-swamps-no-longer-owned-osi.html And as far as a handful hmm I think its much more than that lol. Read in the Castle drop thread as well lol, the poor innocent idocers as you call them in this thread, but yet just a cpl days ago you said this. " I did so to have the scrubs leave me to getting my free castle."

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep, I did the work, and I deserved the prize for that castle. I told 1 consistent story in that thread. The house was bugged, kiddies came every week for months because they refused to believe it wouldn't fall and never reported it. I was able to get it deleted by EA after a lot of effort, the only ones crying are the local rants and spiels brigade...

You continue to follow me about trying to find ways to pick at anything i post. yes, your behavior is suspect.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep, I did the work, and I deserved the prize for that castle. I told 1 consistent story in that thread. The house was bugged, kiddies came every week for months because they refused to believe it would fall. I was able to get it deleted by EA, the only ones crying are the local rants and spiels brigade...

You continue to follow me about trying to find ways to pick at anything i post. yes, your behavior is suspect.
No actually I will always put my input into rares forum, and as far as Castle well my wife was there and you personally told her that it was all your stuff and the GM,s got it for you as it was bugged. You are just an outright BSer. Anything I have posted in your forums I have had my reasons.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Annnnnnnd this has gone on long enough.

Take that back and forth somewhere else.

The original message has been reciprocated.

Status
Not open for further replies.