• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Testing out a comeback

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It was 15 years ago on Napa Valley that I met my future wife of now 14 years. Both of us had started in late '97 and we played pretty steadily for 10 years, then gave the accounts to a friend. I was pretty common on the old UO forums until they shut those down, same username as now. On Napa Valley I was Felix, Felicia, Maxim, Getafix. I did a lot of IDOCs in my day and a lot of house trading, placing, buying and selling. My guild was me, and my wife called Fire Isle Realties.We also ran vendors right outside Destard in Fel, catering to the dungeon crowd, and also ran vendors In Jade's (of GuL guild) house right beside the Brit moongate in Trammel.

I was able to get back one of my accounts, and have chars on Napa Valley, with some decent skills, however I have completely forgotten how to do stuff. Any help is appreciated if you're on Napa Valley (although I hear Atlantic is far busier), not in items, but skill training help and explanations on what is new and interesting, what the best things are to do to make gold to buy a house are, etc. I will be reading through the site here of course, but having someone to chat with about stuff is nice too.

So hello to all out there!

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you Captain! I still haven't done much. Just trying to read through stuff so far. My wife may be joining me too, but we need to see if her account can be located or not.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome back!

If you end up on Atlantic and are looking for a big guild that is helpful to new players, does frequent hunts, and would be more than willing to answer any of your questions - please send me a PM and I can tell you more about UWF.

Best of luck in your return!