• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Subject 3 Catskills

Squeaks McFluff

Visitor
Professional
Alumni
Squeaks McFluff submitted a new Article:

Test Subject 3 Catskills

So today I have arrived on Catskills now is it the skills of a cat, or cats that kill? I don’t know the sound of it makes me nervous. I am hoping for a much better reception than on the last world. I have however doused my fur this time with a flame retardant. I don’t want a repeat of the last adventure! With that I head off to Luna to find a willing subject for my study.

[Squeaks McFluff]: Greetings Bi-ped.

[BlackBeard jr]: hi

[Squeaks McFluff]: Might you ... oh

He has given me the Bi-ped coins. They don’t use nuts for trade they use shinny gold metal disks. I don’t know why they like these things you can’t eat them.

[Squeaks McFluff]: Gold nuts! *bites*

[BlackBeard jr]:...
Read more about this article here...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Very interesting squirrel. Thought old Jaden Rain had passed away. Good to see that wasn't true.
Enjoy your adventures. Let me know if you need defense. I have a llama friend who could watch out for you ;)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could post a picture of the Cat Kills, but this is a family friendly site so:

Squeaks McFluff

Visitor
Professional
Alumni
Here is your Cat Skills;
I don't know looks like we have him on the defense and he's about ready to run not pounce!

I could post a picture of the Cat Kills, but this is a family friendly site so:

That's just wrong! She doesn't even have a fluffy tail! What is that poor boy doing with her! He must be deranged! Quick someone call the Vet! That squirrel be off in the head, or perhaps he just needs glasses. I don't know scary.

Squeaks McFluff

Visitor
Professional
Alumni
Very interesting squirrel. Thought old Jaden Rain had passed away. Good to see that wasn't true.
Enjoy your adventures. Let me know if you need defense. I have a llama friend who could watch out for you ;)
Defense, hum. Is this a ploy or a genuine offer? I don't know. When I get to the unruled lands I might take you up on that offer. Do llamas have fluffy tails? I like a girl with a bushy bushy blonde tail!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very skilled alchemist on Catskills enginereed a new anti-squirrel acorn: