• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test Center Commands

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

What are the commands to raise Strength, Dex, etc on TC? (I found these on the UO site...go figure)

For that matter, stat scrolls too if they're available or needed...

Can we get the armor sets such as the Assassin Set?

Also, what's the command to set Smithing? I've tried everything I can think of and keep getting an invalid skill message.

Yeah, I don't spend much time on TC...

B

Beer_Cayse

On TC, enter "help commands" and then read your journal. They're in there ... honest.

Be careful what you ask for however ... overloaded bankboxes love to drop things on the ground for you.

C

Connor_Graham

Ah ok, thanks. I found out the hard way about the dropping things.

C

Connor_Graham

I got everything else but I still can't set Blacksmithing and I'm guessing there's no command for stat scrolls because I don't see anything that would qualify....

B

Beer_Cayse

set <skill> ####

where <skill> is the skill you want to set; #### is the exact skill level you wish to set - including the decimal place.

set anatomy 1000 = Anatomy is 100.0 in the skill scroll.

If you're dealing with a scrollable skill, you should be able to set it to that level as well ... ex: set chivalry 1200 = Chivalry at 120.0 (Legendary).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Try "Blacksmithy" for Smith.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got everything else but I still can't set Blacksmithing and I'm guessing there's no command for stat scrolls because I don't see anything that would qualify....
PS were removed from TC a long time ago, so now all characters on test centre have maximum stats/skills caps by default. (but no 720 total skills though. Total skills cap is 700).

Test centre wishes:

- They'd consider that test centre characters have read all ML receipes by default, then there's no need to eat 96 receipes everytime I start a test char when it's wiped
- More blank scrolls
- Maxed 30% success/exceptional chance Talismans for all crafting skills

Btw, is ther really a chance to get a glacial air freshener? Do they look like normal fresheners and will only reveal themselves if you actually tried to dye a pet?

Edit: Oh, yeah, some of the skills are spelled differently, but they are all listed in help. Can't remember smithing offhand, but I always try typing different versions out if one doesn't work, eg

1) blacksmith
2) blacksmithing
3) blacksmithy
4) smithing
5) smithy

scribe, bowcraft/fletching, resist, evalint are some of the weirds ones that I can remember.

B

Beer_Cayse

If folks would read their journal once they log into TC, they will find that there is a help command. However a couple of the commands are missing on TC and that's where Stratics is real handy.

D

DarkScripture

I myself have had the list not show. Even had it pop up 20 min later after I had been on the TC.