• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tesla Tesla Tesla....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This character....is so pathetic...that i killed him WHILE in stat, and then he dropped his Kryss. It is now, an ornament for the stairs of my house. And just to prove its not made up....it was even crafted by his crafter.

THANKS BUDDY! =D :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH and i also killed him earlier today at his dumb IM GONNA DROP MY HOUSE! crap.

I called Shenanigans and was correct, like always.

He even screen shotted me, took me into paint, and gave me credit.

AM I AWESOME OR WHAT GUYS?! :dunce:

J

Jack Napa

It was sorta obvious he was full of **** (and ive only been here a month) I was surprised so many people swallowed his bait whole.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it only puts more weight on the fact that he is not to be taken seriously in any aspect...

B

Budweiser KDL

hes a 16 year old in a beat up old rockers body
lol
I like this one= "Ok, you guys win... I am logging out of this website forever.... well for a long time anyway, you know where to find me."- LordTelsa.

We can only hope he holds to his word.
IBTL !!

O

Ooguk [Cove]

BLood Raven I saw u die 1v1 to KAren Soo Yeah Tesla Is Bad But Ur Equally Horrible...

B

Balian of Asgard

oh man, karen 1 v 1 are you sure he wasnt guard whacked?

B

Balian of Asgard

lol
I like this one= "Ok, you guys win... I am logging out of this website forever.... well for a long time anyway, you know where to find me."- LordTelsa.

We can only hope he holds to his word.
IBTL !!
Hes so bad here in a forum, I wonder what hes like live?

S

SUPRsalad

Lord Tesla: The single most misunderstood member of the Ultima Online community..
*scratches head*
honestly, im confused as hell. .

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BLood Raven I saw u die 1v1 to KAren Soo Yeah Tesla Is Bad But Ur Equally Horrible...

Yep I died in stat trying to get her 1v1. And I redlined her. WHILE IN STAT. thats 75 archery, tactics, anatomy, etc and like 70 healing. Don't make me ****in laugh, you run a IDOC guild that doesn't pvp, your as bad as slave girl.

I dont deny dying, because she got me, yep, I applaud her, will she EVER get me when im not in stat? No. Not unless she gets a lucky pot shot.

So why dont you just take the next step and get people banned and sit on their falling houses, Slave Boy?

****in pathetic ass fudge lover trying to nerd rage on me

Get on my level. :loser:

B

Balian of Asgard

Back when murderers were feared...
Back when Casper and Phrost were dutch ruddering each other....
Back when C.D. was an actual guild...
There was me. One of the original Ninjistu-Stealth-Dismounters.
I'm back. And I come for Blood.
Who was your stealther?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hes a 16 year old in a beat up old rockers body
I'd be ok with that... Be 16 again, learn from my mistakes... Still date older chicks though. Have my long hair back, not going bald... Don't start covering my body in tattoos... Yeah, I like this!

And beat up old rockers body? I am 29, in GREAT shape... Gym everyday, train with some of the West Coasts best pro indo wrestlers... No smoke or drugs, eat healthy... Hate to see what a GOOD body looks like to you.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im being a weiner, cuz i dont like you, but you do look like you smoke, do drugs and dont work out. I assumed you were slim because you smoked, my bad if you are telling the truth.

And when I said 16, it was meant to portray that your mentality is = to a juvenille
Again, this is a forum for ULTIMA ONLINE!

I have nothing to say to you.... YOU DONT EVEN PLAY UO!

And as far as drugs and all that... I have never even smoked pot.

M

mutau

This thread is closed to the stupid trolling and personal attacks. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.