• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

templete help

S

shadowlkj

i have 2 temps in mind 1
ninja 120
stealth 80
hide 100
fencing 120
necro 100
ss 100
poisoning 80

ninja 120
hide 100
stealth 120
weapon 120
track 100
tac 100
40 point for chiv maybe?

# 3 ninja 120
hide 100
stealth 80
weapon 120
bush 100
parry 100
poison 80

which temp is more likey to survive longer, do more damage, basicaly which is a solid temp?

G

This is just my opinion, but none of those templates are very survivable in my book. You have no way to get mana, no resist, and not a lot of healing.

They are very solid offensively, but unless your in a group, you are probably toast.

Of those, I would think number 3 has the best chance.

S

shadowlkj

yes was hoping for the fast kills v/s defence really i figure i would poison them strangle then DS with temp 1. temp 2 similair poison hoping for lethels then DS and a bleed, #3 poison -bleed LS spam. as far as mana regen i can use lich form and i like the leech from wraith form. i noticed alot of peeps usually run by u joisting i guess. is archery better here on seige then melee?

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

#3 poison -bleed LS spam.

[/ QUOTE ]

What will you be hoping to accomplish with lightning strike spam? Tickle them into submission? Because unless you plan on running a hard hitting weapon as a throwaway, that cleaver isn't going to do much without tactics. The harder hitting two handers wont be much better. A bushido crit is not a guaranteed 35 damage, 35 is the cap in case your crit exceeds that much.

# 3 ninja 120
hide 100
stealth 80
weapon 120
bush 100
parry 100
poison 80

You would probably be better off ditching parry and poisoning. Take bushido to 120 (higher chance at crits and better heals from confidence), add tactics, and then put the remaining points in either meditation or tracking. Tracking noticably helps death strike damage even at 60 or even 40. Run a bokuto instead of a cleaver.

That is the key to this template: Your main sources of damage basically ignore your targets resists (you should regularly hit the shido crit cap of 35, and death strike does DIRECT damage to the target). It's a killer even if the target is well armored. Not to mention that you will be able to paralyze your victims with the nerve strike weapon special.

Track...................NS, DS, LS spam.