• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Templet Help

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard? And why hiding and stealth?
Atlantic, she was a t-hunter, but one thing lead to another and this is what she is left with. I think I am going soul stone hiding and stealth and make a peace tamer.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic, she was a t-hunter, but one thing lead to another and this is what she is left with. I think I am going soul stone hiding and stealth and make a peace tamer.
if you are only going to go with one bard skill I would say disco tamer. if you end up having room in your template maybe peace/disco/tamer or provo/disco/tamer.

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I read is about disco tamers nowadays. What's with tamer mage templates maxed for damage output?

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I read is about disco tamers nowadays. What's with tamer mage templates maxed for damage output?
They are alive and well but we are in the tamer forums and the OP was asking a question about a taming template. He then stated he was thinking about stoning off stealth and hiding and adding some barding skills, peacemaking to specific at which point I suggested disco instead of peace. If you are interested in discussing full bard/mage templates the bard forum will undoubtedly fulfill your interests.

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking about changing my template from legendary tamer mage to disco mage as well. Question is: Is it worth the hassle?