• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Temple of the Serpent's

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah was a gm event from about 2 years ago - we were giving britanna body sash...

K

Katlene

wow i had totally forgot about that!!
was only a few that got in. petrify was one of em, well chief y i believe if you want to be specific, back when he was human.
Had to have the answer to some question to get in. This would be another of lairs coverages as he did most of the em events.

L

Lair Spirit

I have a few reports I made that might make an interesting read, I'll post them up soon.

I can't remember why the place was built but it was for the Serpent 'faction' of the Event Moderator events. A lot of effort went into becoming a "commander" of the serpents, searching of artefacts, answering of questions. I think it depended on actions and outcomes at previous EM events.

One of my reports don't have the images hosted anymore so I will have to hunt for those and put them somewhere accessible.

The Serpent Temple requires a password to enter, long since lost to time. I do know them however =P (The Balance password took forever to figure out!) They are for ready reference and available for everyone, whenever I'm ingame ;)

Inside the temple are bookshelves made my players, with books written by players too. That was one of the great aspects of this place, Oceanians were contributing to it.

Anyway, I could babble forever on this stuff. Better not.

Oh and the Great Earth Serpent is still there! I think he still talks too but I didn't confirm that. He just wanders the house, day in, day out. I like him =)

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

werid i was just talking to a guildmate last night about that
Anyone know the passwrd to get in?

C

CrumPET

petrify was one of em, well chief y i believe if you want to be specific, back when he was human.
Had to have the answer to some question to get in.
Yes I was, I basically won every event. I think that Myself, Lair, Cymoril and someone else were the Commanders of the Serpents and we got a shield for it. You didn't have to know the answer to some question I think that they just told me the password... I dont know if I remember it fully but I definitely know where the entrance was.

C

CrumPET

I know the entrance for chaos but I can't remember the password.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Serpent Temple requires a password to enter, long since lost to time. I do know them however =P (The Balance password took forever to figure out!) They are for ready reference and available for everyone, whenever I'm ingame ;)

Inside the temple are bookshelves made my players, with books written by players too. That was one of the great aspects of this place, Oceanians were contributing to it.
Im sure this will come out more rude then i intend, but please try to take it as a mean it;

Oceania contributed to some old event where there are no dout names and books people would love to see. But you wont tell us how to get into it? You say it was a great aspect of the place, but no, we cant see it?

---------------------------

Lady Kat i beleive was one of the poeple awarded an item, she has a commander of the serpents shield and sword.

O

Ovrkill

Yes I was, I basically won every event. I think that Myself, Lair, Cymoril and someone else were the Commanders of the Serpents and we got a shield for it. You didn't have to know the answer to some question I think that they just told me the password... I dont know if I remember it fully but I definitely know where the entrance was.
That third person would be me :D

my old sig....

O

Ovrkill

Im sure this will come out more rude then i intend, but please try to take it as a mean it;

Oceania contributed to some old event where there are no dout names and books people would love to see. But you wont tell us how to get into it? You say it was a great aspect of the place, but no, we cant see it?

Lady Kat i beleive was one of the poeple awarded an item, she has a commander of the serpents shield and sword.
ahhh no, lady kat was on morissa's side, not the serpent side. Cant remember the name of her sword, she never got a shield given to her, nor did she get the robe of balance. I have a pic of it all at home, might see if i can dig them out.

When that event was done and the books were handed in, there was to be 3 sides in total after that point, chaos, order and neutral.
I was the commander of chaos with Pet as my second in command.... I know that sienna paid pet a visit and handed him an item *chuckle* i wont go any further with where that went... thats basically where the event fell apart and there was nothing after that point that really tied in with the entire thing. The crystal stuff was a bit of a mess as well.

O

Ovrkill

more pics

thorn, me, cym, and pet on his own

Cymm, me, thorn, pet with the matriach of the serpent order inside the temple. The first people to step foot inside it.

the serpent champion, to go and do battle against the giant spider

The battle... serpent vs spider and every man and his dog... errm i mean hiryu

i have heaps more pics

K

Katlene

post away.
i was at the side lines res-ing
interesting to know what it got

C

CrumPET

a
When that event was done and the books were handed in, there was to be 3 sides in total after that point, chaos, order and neutral.
I was the commander of chaos with Pet as my second in command.... I know that sienna paid pet a visit and handed him an item *chuckle* i wont go any further with where that went... thats basically where the event fell apart and there was nothing after that point that really tied in with the entire thing. The crystal stuff was a bit of a mess as well.
I think I was meant to be the leader of the "army" as there was going to be a pvp event and at the point I became 'commander' Petrify was a red. I remember Sienna giving me specific instructions not to sell the shield because I would need it for the event. Then we had that saga where Ailis Faolin was fighting someone (Marcel or Morissa?) in Lord Blackthornes castle Felluca and us Reds were meant to go in there and fight everyone else, but they didn't turn off the guard zone and they kept teleporting us onto of the castle to get ganked where we couldn't fight back. After that Ailis Faolin went to "test" the GZ and got guard whacked herself, and that was the last "real" event. So I sold my shield.

Apart from the bagball event, which me and rons smashed.

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

tis a shame that there is only a tiny handful of books in the temple.. I wish we can add more....

L

Lair Spirit

Perhaps I have erred on the side of caution but I did not publicly post the passwords because it is still possible to do the quests to find them. If some plucky person were interested in attempting it, they would not have had the heads up from me. I have been asked by a few people already and have not hesitated in handing them over.

If your post was to ask me for the passwords, I'll send a PM shortly after this. It was not my intention to tease or sound higher than thou for knowing them, please forgive me.

If anyone were to try their hand at solving the passwords, be warned, they are rather cryptic so if they are not apparent don't stress. Also, Order password is not a real word and prone to misspellings.

I had hoped to have posted the reports I did on a couple of the events. They help explain some things and will get people started on the quests for passwords. There is a slight hitch with this but the wait will hopefully not be too much longer.

Some good pics(in this thread) taken though.

O

Ovrkill

and here are some more

oh and the exact date of that event, Sunday the 9th of October 2005, at 7PM... thats the day we got into the temple.

L

Lair Spirit

Sounds like fun - so how does one start said quests?
There are three statues in Serpents Hold that respond to Order, Balance and Chaos. They will get you started on finding what you need to decipher the passwords.