• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

template

jze

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hello people playing here. i just want a character that i could pvp a little when i`m lonely or probably with a group. just a decent mage i can hold my ground at least a little. something pretty simple so the point is as i wanted 2/6, i dont want to save up for orny. thats just too expensive.So i am without Tome and i will need magery ps to get at those 115. As i understood it i came up with an idea i could drop necro and spirit speak so right now i am at:

magery
eval int
anatomy
res spells
necro
spirit speak
meditation

i need that a lot of meditation and MR on my suit. and i don`t have a veteran acc.

as i cant make the above template work very well because my meditation will be too low if i max other skills, i have this idea about dropping my 105 necro and 100 ss and take Poisoning.

So we would be here:
magery
eval int
anatomy
res spells
meditation
poisoning

than again also i read that poisoning is useless but maybe i could throw a bootle against someone and make a damage so the skill wouldnt be pointless. What are your thoughts? TY very much.

*i just need a pretty simple build, i`m not a hardcore pvper, but i want to take my participation in it, too!

Thanks again. Hope you can guide me a little if it is necessary.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clarify here, you realize that you need a mage weapon correct? As you are currently set up you have no meelee defense.

As for a necro mage I wouldn't say it's easy, in fact i think it's a harder template to play. Do you want to play in the VvV system? If so you can get a free orny for signing up. (just a suggestion)

If you are fighting a lot of other mages then you will have fun but honestly right now a mage with max defense has little chance vs your average dexxer. So I would propose a parry build or myst weaver.

another suggestion is get used to running low to no med. Opens up a whole lot of options for temps.