• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template Suggestions Legendary Botanist???

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

If One wanted to create a Character to build their own Kegs, fill those kegs, be able to kill things to gather their own seeds, grow their seeds, and make appropriate ones into Dyes ...

What would be a Template for such a Character???

What 6, 7, or more skills would you folks suggest or recommend??

Thank you for all your thoughtful responses!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alchemy
Carpentry
Tinkering
Magery
Meditation
Eval intelligence
7th skill - your choice

This will allow you to make potions, kegs, and stains. You will probably mostly use summons to kill the monsters but maybe carry some slayer spell books and cast directly to help speed up the process. Some of the monsters are easy to kill (mummies, kappas) but some are harder (hiryus.)

I use my hunting characters to gather seeds. Also, I use bottles instead of kegs. It's just easier for me to work with, but that's just a matter of personal preference.

Finally, gm poisoning helps a little when you milk snakes to gather the silver serpent venom. Instead of milking snakes, I do the puzzle board thingie in the Underworld because one of the random rewards is a stack of 30 silver serpent venom. I just run a bunch of characters through until I get a good stash. :)