• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template Question on Pure Bard??

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sethblackmoore

Ok so I wanna keep all my pure bard skills but don't know what level to lock other skills. Heres what I got or will have when I'm done:

120 music
120 discord
120 provo
120 peace
110 magery
115 med
110 eval

720 points to go with. And I know there is not enough points but I wanna keep my 4x120 bard skills. But what would you drop or change??? My suit right now has +10 mage on it too. Thx in advance!

5% Luck

I do believe "most" of your damage will come from summons. So, raise magery to 120 and drop that eval down to 100 and compensate with the med. GL
IMHO drop the peace as invisi is just as good!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok so I wanna keep all my pure bard skills but don't know what level to lock other skills. Heres what I got or will have when I'm done:

120 music
120 discord
120 provo
120 peace
110 magery
115 med
110 eval

720 points to go with. And I know there is not enough points but I wanna keep my 4x120 bard skills. But what would you drop or change??? My suit right now has +10 mage on it too. Thx in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would work them all up and stone stuff as needed. I run my bard as a pure bard with 4X120 in the bard skills plus 120 magery and med. Other times, I stone provo or peace and stone on 120 eval, to make him more flexible. Probably my favorite temp is 120 disco, 120 provo, 120 music, 120 mage, 120 med, and 120 eval. Run that temp in Doom a lot, sometimes switching out the disco for peace for something a little different. All up to you, that's the nice thing about bards, they're very flexible.

G

My opinion on your template -
Being a Pure Bard/Mage is a great choice. I see you using lots of summons (like the other poster said), but with your high eval to also send in a barrage of attacking spells. Mana regen items will help if you don't want Meditation at 115. An idea is to try spellweaving to see how you like it to help Magery (no regs just mana).

How I use my Pure Bard-
As my Pure Bard can switch from a Pure Bard to a Bard/Tamer combo quickly with soulstones, I like to mix and match at times. When she is in Pure Bard form, she relys on her GM Spellweaving to Dryad Allure a big beastie for her "pet". She has +45 Magery (jewelery, tailsman, book) so her magery skill is very low - usually from 40 - 60 (+that 45 on top). This helps with the overall skill points to achieve a useful bard/tamer.