• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template/Equipment Builder - Excel Sheet

Would this be helpful?

• Total voters

Xenophen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So I'm sure many of you have your own ways and methods of theory crafting, whether it be your very own excel sheet, 3rd party program, or even just a pen and piece of paper. I've done it many times, but I'm trying to save trees! I'm currently working on an all-around template and equipment builder where you enter your item name, stats, etc in the designated areas, and it formulates the totals below the character.

I have yet to add item weights into the equation, but for imbue freaks like myself, it would be helpful to also have it. Along with ingredients needed that could total up somewhere. I may make another worksheet to support ingredients needed to make the full set of your theory craft gear.

I guess my real question is - Would anyone be interested in something like this? I see many people asking for character builders, but I don't really see any decent ones. Pinco's is outdated, and I only hear people saying "I use excel for that yada yada."

Let me know if you'd be interested in taking advantage of this tool, as I'm more than willing to share. I'll go ahead and share what I have so far as a VERY rough draft. No formulas inserted yet.

Attachments

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I always like a good UO Excel spreadsheet. Keep up the good work.