• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Template Advice for feudal lands

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey all, just looking for some advice for the current feudal lands event. Some of the paragons are giving me fits so looking to tweak my template to have more success as the little time I get to play is usually off hours on a quiet shard so I end up solo mostly

Current template is:
120 swords
120 anat
120 bushido
120 tactics
95 chivalry
100 resist
60 parry

Couple of thoughts I had was to swap bushido for 120 healing or for 120 ninjitsu (for mirror images) (also have both those skills on another toon that I can stone over) and maybe to switch swords for macing and putting on a shield

have also attached screenshots of current stats

any advice or suggestions welcomed

Attachments

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm running the following build for events like this. I plow through stuff and have collected over 2000 drops so far without using those potions from the UO store. I carry a trapped box for the times I get paralyzed. I wanted a build where I could use imbued jewelry since it eats up antique jewels doing the events. I'm also running a fully refined suit with 75/75/75/75/75 resists.

120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Parry
120 Bushido
90 Healing
60 Chivalry

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am having fun with sdi necro mage controlling 2 skelly dragons but I've also used all my various fisher builds with good success but if you just want straight fast killin can't beat pally throwers

Forge002

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm running the following build for events like this. I plow through stuff and have collected over 2000 drops so far without using those potions from the UO store. I carry a trapped box for the times I get paralyzed. I wanted a build where I could use imbued jewelry since it eats up antique jewels doing the events. I'm also running a fully refined suit with 75/75/75/75/75 resists.

120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Parry
120 Bushido
90 Healing
60 Chivalry
What gear are you using out of interest, I'm looking to try this kind of template myself?

mihali

Sage
Hey all, just looking for some advice for the current feudal lands event. Some of the paragons are giving me fits so looking to tweak my template to have more success as the little time I get to play is usually off hours on a quiet shard so I end up solo mostly

Current template is:
120 swords
120 anat
120 bushido
120 tactics
95 chivalry
100 resist
60 parry

Couple of thoughts I had was to swap bushido for 120 healing or for 120 ninjitsu (for mirror images) (also have both those skills on another toon that I can stone over) and maybe to switch swords for macing and putting on a shield

This looks nice! Does the 60 parry do anything? or you add it to bring melee skills at 300? What does do? Also what are the melee skills? (Weapon 120, Bushido 120, + parry 60 = 300?) Or are some of the others go into the calculation and what does this 300 do? Lowers mana cost for weapon specials? Or ? Ty for info, have not used a fighter for a little while.

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As Deschet said, was for the 300 skill points to get mana cost reduction on moves and for the increase parry chance.

for an update if anyone was interested, I switched the bushido out for healing and now my only problem is skeletal dragon paragons due to getting burst hard with dragon breath.

now lookinginto switching to mace fighting with shield since I don’t have bushido and trying to gain more skill points for parry. Shield will give me more item mods potentially getting me to full 4/6 casting and flexibility on other items. Got the holy war gloves so chiv is now 110 as well.

Blackhawk

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Parry
120 Bushido
90 Healing
60 Chivalry
Cork whats your damage rotation cycle? Force of one whirlwind etc? I'm looking at this build for new character and what weapons sir

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Cork whats your damage rotation cycle? Force of one whirlwind etc? I'm looking at this build for new character and what weapons sir
I'm just doing double strike on single targets, momentum strike on 2, and whirlwind on 3 or more. I will use consecrate weapon on certain mobs so I don't have to swap out my weapon. With the event gloves I'm at 75 chiv so I'm almost 100% for getting the benefit of cw. I run Bushido mastery for more mana and the buffed confidence heals. That with healing skill and evasion keeps me alive in large packs. If I have a bunch of paragons on me I'll also use counter attack.

mihali

Sage

Current template is:
120 swords
120 anat
120 bushido
120 tactics
95 chivalry
100 resist
60 parry

Nothing wrong with these skills, including bushido. But Id make sure to use the right leaches on the weapons, and right slayer wears right damage types. You will do very well n this event, just fight what you can and avoid what you cannot, as usual.

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I run the following:

120 Macing (or swords or fencing, due to preference)

120 Anat

120 Healing

120 Ninjitsu

120 Tactics

120 Parry

I use ninjitsu mastery III (edited from when I said bushido) and use white tiger form. I also have 50 DCI (increase comes from white tiger form).

I also have 4/6 casting for mirror images spells which deflects a lot of attacks, when I'm not naturally evading due to white tiger form.

May take me longer than most to kill paras but, I churn through them and have high survivability. Find a weapon with max swing speed and some mana leech.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I run the following:

120 Macing (or swords or fencing, due to preference)

120 Anat

120 Healing

120 Ninjitsu

120 Tactics

120 Parry

I use Bushido mastery III and use white tiger form. I also have 50 DCI (increase comes from white tiger form).

I also have 4/6 casting for mirror images spells which deflects a lot of attacks, when I'm not naturally evading due to white tiger form.

May take me longer than most to kill paras but, I churn through them and have high survivability. Find a weapon with max swing speed and some mana leech.
A feint ninja hard to kill

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do hot key to automatically target and attack mobs.
Currently I bring up there health bars and double click it. Takes way to much time.
Thank you for your advice.
Riply

T_Jones

Journeyman
As Deschet said, was for the 300 skill points to get mana cost reduction on moves and for the increase parry chance.

for an update if anyone was interested, I switched the bushido out for healing and now my only problem is skeletal dragon paragons due to getting burst hard with dragon breath.

now lookinginto switching to mace fighting with shield since I don’t have bushido and trying to gain more skill points for parry. Shield will give me more item mods potentially getting me to full 4/6 casting and flexibility on other items. Got the holy war gloves so chiv is now 110 as well.
I use a similar build, with mace and shield. No resist but with necromancy.

1699416536054.png

While I don't know why it doesn't leech.

1699416740058.png