• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tell me, Alexander.

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

What frontiers are left to conquer in Ultima Online?

E

Edina Monsoon

Space. The Final Frontier.

"I don't want more things, sweetie, I want better things"

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno. They could actually finish some of the plots that have been running for years? Like adding in Minax as a boss so we can finally finish her. She's been "Up to no good" since the beginning yet we never see her. I mean come on already for the love of god.
UO is the worst game ever in terms of continuing and finishing it's story lines.

As for places, the 8th anti-virtue dungeon, The Stygian Abyss still needs to be added, if they EVER get that expansion out. Then, they can open up other Ultima universe areas: The Underworld, The moons [Trammel and Felucca, yes the actual moons, not the current facets], and Pagan!

I've been wanting to go to Pagan in UO since forever.

D

D'Amavir

Not really a conquering a frontier thing but my current goal is collecting all of the in game books available on Cats. The ones created by devs and the ones written by players. I won't be opening a library or anything, but I want to have them for my own pleasure.

I don't really enjoy a lot of pvp in UO these days. And the rp guilds are few and far between in regards to activities beyond scheduled events or forum plotlines so I don't spend much time doing that anymore. And pvm is just god awful dull to me. heh