• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

teleporting question

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't you need to be able to see where you are teleporting to target the spot your teleporting to? Teleporting from the first floor of the luna bank to the floor above you seems like you would need to see the spot to teleport there.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should be this way, but never has been. Call it a gift of mechanics

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some context. I killed troll, then he saw me do this and wanted to call cheats again lol.

Fact is, teleporting is all screwed up. You cant tele to obvious visible spots and vice versa. You need to take the time and practice teleporting in all different areas to understand how each one works. SL base and tera keep are two places ive practiced in enough that i can escape ganks using those methods.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tera keep has some great ones. you can teleport behind walls if you know where to stand and target. Yew bank roof is another great spot for iffy teleport spots

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some context. I killed troll, then he saw me do this and wanted to call cheats again lol.

Fact is, teleporting is all screwed up. You cant tele to obvious visible spots and vice versa. You need to take the time and practice teleporting in all different areas to understand how each one works. SL base and tera keep are two places ive practiced in enough that i can escape ganks using those methods.

a) what do you mean I called you a cheater "AGAIN". Did I mention your name or post in the siege forums? where did I ever called you a cheater, guilty much?
b) you didn't teleport around and kill me so I have no idea what killing me has to do with this thread.

Seems like a bug to teleport from the first floor of the luna bank to the second floor of the luna bank when you can't even see the second floor.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just cast teleport upstairs and target the spot in screen two. Go downstairs and use macro: Cast Teleport, Wait for target, Target Last. Go downstairs and hit the macro. Will work anywhere inside the "bankers square room"

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did figure it out thanks to these kind people. Seeing as you know how you could of just told me like they did.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Just cast teleport upstairs and target the spot in screen two. Go downstairs and use macro: Cast Teleport, Wait for target, Target Last. Go downstairs and hit the macro. Will work anywhere inside the "bankers square room"
Or you could cast teleport and target yourself.