• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Team Siege? Siege Merc? What can you do?

G

A big experiment is going to happen on Atlantic. It will involve factions. Do not limit yourself if you are not a warrior. It takes a lot of folks to win. Even if you are a crafter on dial up you could be a part of the team.

I will let this go if no one wants to participate, and just do my thing. I wonder if we can crash a shard with population. I wonder if enemies can work together.

I have had some wonderful offers from Siege folk and others that do not even play here.

I am very interested in this project, and it does have the attention of Draconi and many other EA/Mythic folk. I am going to participate. I am building from scratch. Thoughts?

G

Trust me. I will never abandon Siege. I am as burned out as most vets here. Yeah, I said vet. I have been here five years. Siege is my home. Factions is my passion of the moment. There is great interest in this system right now. Here on Siege and from the Devs.

I am not leaving, no matter how much some may like me too.

I

imported_Goron

ill transfer from chessy. But ill still need to 'modernize' my characters.

G

Yeah, I thought about that. But I realy have nothing close to what I want to play

I

imported_Willow30

I have characters over there now along with gold and some supplies for the Siege effort.

G

Luka created an imbedded reporter. You could be famous! I think it could be good fun. I might even get to team up with folk I try to kill a lot. I mean a lot. *nods*

G

I think many have characters there that they may or may not ever use again.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

Sadly... I won't be on the Siege team.

I'm already involved with a large group who I used to PvP on Atlantic... a group who I've gamed with for the past 10 years... and still game with to this day.

Sorry guys... but I hope this gets some support, would LOVE to see some of you on Atlantic.

G

I saw that BR, no worries. We might be for hire though? Siege Mercs.

G

I just see this as an experiment, nothing more. I could fight with an enemy against the Trammys.

G

Hell yes!

I would love to disembowel and collect the spleens of some Trammel folks.

What would be most useful? I have 13 or so developed combat characters and will transfer one to Atl.

I am thinking an elder combat mage or tamer warrior?

I am willing to buy regs or some resources if that will help.

DEATH TO ALL!
JFR

G

I have an acct with 6 charas on Cats, I would be happy to give it away if someone wants to transfer one of the charas to Atlantic.

If I rememer they are all adept/master level characters....

Necro fencer
scribe mage
tamer
swordsman
hrmmm I dont really remember.....
oh yes a macer bard

Its been inactive for a loooong time and the templates are mostly $30 *****s, but its there for the asking...

JFR

G

If we could get a lot of siege players to join in under one guild/faction, I'd totally be in. Short term though, as I enjoy my time on Siege.

I have no characters even worth mentioning on prodo shards nor any real wealth to speak of. Any idea for what character I should build that would be helpful?

T

Tark_Smash

I would think about transfering one of my chars over, my chars are pretty outdated though. I havent played a prodo shard for 4 years. I would have to find a transfer token also
I have chars on chessy and Pacific.

Are we going to roll with all stealth/dismount/tamers?!!

I

imported_Enigma EB2

<blockquote><hr>

Sadly... I won't be on the Siege team.

I'm already involved with a large group who I used to PvP on Atlantic... a group who I've gamed with for the past 10 years... and still game with to this day.

Sorry guys... but I hope this gets some support, would LOVE to see some of you on Atlantic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Common Rain give it the credit it deserves we're gonna be reuniting the best guild that ever hit any shard Eb2 is back!!!!!!!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

I might join you...have you need of any supplies?

Not sure what I have left, but if I have enough to put together a PvP suit I'll be glad to help ya out. Might be able to rally a few others as well.

G

Hell, I came from Atlantic. I have characters and homes there. My wife has a Luna vendor, so we can obtain pretty much anything we want through her.

Has we created a guild yet?

G

This is still all preliminary. No dates for any thing have been set as far as I know. There are no plans set for Siege taking part as yet, either. All of this is just a preliminary. I would not miss this. I am hoping others will join me.

There are some with Atlantic assets. Some with nothing and all of those in between. I am just curious if we might want to do this together.

G

It would be great if all the Siege players went to a single guild. Let me know the name and I'll add it to the confirmed list.

C

chessy_sp

*peeks his head from a stack of lumber* chessy? did someone say chessy? do ya need a hatchet?

G

I am working on a stealth archer there. You know... It is what we do. No tamer though. I have not the patience to make one on Siege, much less on Atlantic.

G

OK. We need a name, a base, and a list of players. I am getting many messages promising resourses etc. Say go and I will run with this. I will do it on my own at any rate. The chance to team up with some of my friends and enemies seems like fun.

This is just an event. Do not put any more effort into it than you wish. It is all about fun.

G

I will create my six or seven chars there all will be named Dola, prossibly tomorrow night when th kiddies are in bed, tonight its all about uploading pics LOTS of pics to photobucket

G

I'll be making a character over there, Kelmo. :p

TEAM SIEGE ALL THE WAY!!!

edit: or I may transfer an old char of mine from Baja. We'll see!

G

My healer/tamer "Miles" is moving Monday to represent Siege, Ill likely change his name to match my main.

I will gladly share my pets if that is needed.

Has a guild be formed? If not Ill start one, not that I want to lead but we can start getting organized.

If nothing else I will have fun and die well.

JFR

G

Havent been long on Siege but joining for faction wars. Working on a Thief over there now.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Would someone please make a character named after one of my first UO characters ever, her name was Jenny Tull

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple of characters over there. I won't take part in the fight but I might be able to help with basic supplies or gold. I haven't played there in 4 years so I don't have updated stuff, but maybe I have some barbed kits I could donate so someone can start putting together a good suit.

G

I have to check our accts to see who or what we have on Atlantic, but with running 5-6 accts I'm sure I can come up with something, sounds like fun, count me in, okay I'm at work I should actually do something instead of reading Stratics,

chow

M

K

Khaza

I 've never tried factions so I'm definately in

Anyone needs gear..weps...powerscrolls...regs..ethies..a fel home to work skills ect ect give me a pm

F

fantastique

Count me in Kelmo. If you need a place I can let you use my little Fel house. Sounds like the most fun in ages.

R

Rykus

Is there a site with info about this? I have 5 accts with developed Catskills chars from my previous life. They aren't uberly scrolled out, most with elder level skills with maybe 1 or 2 115's on each one. This sounds like it might be fun but I'd like to know some details first.

F

fantastique

Let me know when you have a guild and I'll join and try to help you all out as much as I can. My litte Fel house is yours to use.

G

Thanks folks! I am pretty excited about this. I am training hard on Atlantic. I really have no characters on other shards that are even close to what I want to play. I am actually training a template I have never played. That old Siege standard, the stealth archer. It may be cheesy, but with no resources as yet, it seems a good choice. Do you folks think we need a new thread listing folks and resources available?

I think one of my mates has an empty house near Umbra on Atl. No guild has been started that I am aware of. We need a final decision on a name and abbreviation. I would hope that the guild would be open to any and Siege folk interested.

We need to decide who will start it up and have plenty of trusted emissaries available.

Some are already established there, some may transfer. Some other poor slobs like me have to try to build from scratch.

Most of us have vent, that may be an option.

F

fantastique

I'm on Atlantic. Is there anything I can help you with? I have some resources there. Q me if there is anything I can do.

G

Well for training, I am just living off the land. Arrows and bandages are easy enough to make. Heh, I am not even wearing armor yet. Later when I try more imposing targets it may get a little hairy. I have settled in Vesper on Fel side for training. I have only seen one other person in two days there. I think it was a crafter.

G

A sad day. My hiding and stealth are getting there, but I still gain archery off of chickens. *shakes head*

G

My time is strained to the limit already, but, ye may see a blind man wandering around those strange lands.

A quick note to any who are training skills there, who may not be familiar with the isle of New Haven - if ye take the starter quests from the various folks dotted around the town, and go to train the skills they mention in the ruins of Old Haven, thy first 50 points of skill gain will go faster, rather like the blackrock, or blue scrolls effect. In addition, ye will receive a rather average, blessed item or two in the process, such as bits of armour, a weapon or two, and so forth.

Standing about in New Haven training is a waste of time - go to Old Haven, and do it there. With the exception of brigands and mongbats, none of the monsters will attack ye unless provoked to do so.

Be safe, and do Siege proud!

G

Soon done with my hiding/stealth myself
Looking to buy a home in fel if anyone got one to sell ?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelmo, send me an ICQ. I have an archer on Atlantic. I may have some arrows or bolts for you; as well as some weapons. I can also make you some armor.

Alos, anyone else that needs some basic supplies like armor, contact me!

*scratch the armor thing. I just realized that I don't have arms lore on my tailor, and I'm not really interested in training it.

K

Khaza

Kelmo...give me an icq when you are available

I may have a few items that are useful to you for training on Atlantic