• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Teach your Golem!

내 이름이 뭐지? / 너는 누구지? (What's my name / Who are you?)

• 너는 그냥 골렘이야. (Golem)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 조용히! 나는 너의 선생님이야 (Teacher)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
이번 이벤트는 약간의 실험적인 이벤트입니다. 저는 이벤트가 일방향으로만 진행되는 것보다 양방향으로 교류가 되면서 그야말로 살아있는, 상호작용이 존재하는 이벤트야 말로 이벤트 모더레이터의 라이브 이벤트라고 생각합니다. 그런 측면에서 이 이벤트의 시작은 매우 실험적입니다. 역할극이라는 것은 바로 여러분이 선택을 함으로써 그 진행 과정과 결과를 다르게 맞이할 수 있는 선택권이 주어지는 것이 가장 핵심이라고 저는 생각합니다.
물론 더 폭 넓은 선택지와 지문이 존재함으로써 훨씬 더 자연스러운 것이라면 좋겠지만, 안타깝게도 그만큼의 활성화가 되지 않은 점이나 이런 컨셉에 익숙치 않은 분들이나 이벤트의 중심 이야기에서 벗어나지 않기 위해서 몇 가지의 선택문이 제공되는 점에 대해서는 이해해주시기 바랍니다.
앞서 말씀드렸다시피, 오늘 이벤트에서 골렘은 볼텍스 코어가 손상되어 메모리가 초기화된 상태입니다. 그것이 어디서 왔건, 어떻게 만들어졌건, 어떤 존재였던 간에 여러분은 그를 이제 다시 교육시켜야 합니다. 단순한 말에서부터 철학적인 이야기에 이르기까지 다양한 주제로 의사소통을 함으로써 그에게 개성을 부여하고 더 나아가 이벤트의 줄거리를 변화시킬 수도 있습니다. 그러나 걱정하지 마세요. 여러분의 선택으로 인해 앞으로의 이벤트에서 보상이 없어진다거나 하진 않을테니까요.
수리를 완료한 골렘이 여러분에게 다음의 것들을 묻습니다:
질문: 내 이름은 뭐지?
  1. 내가 이름을 지어줄까? 이끼덮힌채 발견됐으니 이끼(Mossy)는 어때?
  2. 너는 그냥 골렘이야.
  3. 시끄러워, 이 깡통아.
질문: 너는 누구지?
  1. 반가워, 나는 너의 친구야.
  2. 조용히! 나는 너의 선생님이야.
  3. 날 두려워해라! 나는 네가 언젠가 물리쳐야 할 상대이다!
이에 대한 투표는 위에서 할 수 있습니다. 투표 질문이 하나밖에 안되므로, 두 가지를 선택해주세요. 그러나 중복 투표는 최대한 피해주세요.

As I said in the event, this is experimental event. I believe that event should be interactive in both ways: Players and RPCs. By communicate and interact each others, their characteristics change and eventually event plot will change. I believe that's the live event suppose to be. In this point of view, this event is very experimental. The core of Role-playing is, you can choose how this story flow and ends.
Of course, it would be much more nicer if you can choose more freely but unfortunately, there are lots of people are not used to this role-playing and this is the first time of "selective concept". Therefore, I am giving you only few options you can choose.
As you may know, Golem has permanent damage his vortex core and memory is completely deleted. Where he came from, how did he made, why he made is no longer relevant. You need to re-educate him. From simple words to philosophical subject, what you are teaching and words you speak will affects him and eventually it will decide his characteristics and changes event plots. But do not worry: It won't take any rewards from the event.
The Golem, which complete fixing his internal components asked these followings:
Q: What is my name?
  1. Can I give you a new name? How about Mossy, you were covered with moss, aren't you?
  2. You are just a golem.
  3. Oh, quiet, you tin can.
Q: Who are you?
  1. I'am glad to mee you, I am your friend.
  2. Silence! I am your new teacher.
  3. Fear me! I am your greatest opponent that you should defeat someday!
Choose your statement in vote section. It is completely same so you can see English translation above and choose one. As long as this thread can have only one question, I set allow multiple response checked. Check on two things differently. But please, do not vote multiple times on specific one.