• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TC3 PROBLEMS ENTERING LOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Title says it all, gets stuck at 50% plus has avatar leasing errors, then reports of sim still on the lot which it never did get to, lol..

I

imported_sedusa

<blockquote><hr>

Title says it all, gets stuck at 50% plus has avatar leasing errors, then reports of sim still on the lot which it never did get to, lol..

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not getting to many avatar leasing errors, but numerous times I will get stuck at 50% entering any given lot, and have to log off and back on to get in.

I

imported_SimTripps

Hey fester: I've had this same problem. Check this thread out - it'll hopefully give you some answers.. Clicky

P

philw1

tried everything but still get avatar leasing error trying to land on my own lot or others with one sim but am able to get another of my tc3 sims in with no problem both on same account. Also happening wether I use the old tso login or the new EALand.

Status
Not open for further replies.