• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tb You Hackers!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WarMage

They ran through bag balls and double cast but said they dont cheat. How is this done?

M

Mike Patton

i still fully deny this double casting accusation, its absolutely ridiculous

M

Mike Patton

oh and btw you guys got WORKED, even with your stupid zoo, too bad we didnt really have anyone on who could steal the sigs

S

Slab Hardbody

Psilo, you should be ashamed to have to cheat your a$$ off to have a chance.

S

Slab Hardbody

And getting worked by blatant hacking is so pathetic you worm. You really think you're good? We got worked by hacks, not by any form of skill!

S

Slab Hardbody

I'll be sure to get a pic of you're hacking next time Psilo, and how many morons are going to belive you. The fish rots from the head, as the saying goes. And for no thief yuo managed to steal sigs anyway, so .... another hack?

M

Mike Patton

okay so ya i made a char with 50 stealing and 50 hp and put some items on to take the two sigs that youve had for longer until we get an actual thief char on, i said we didnt REALLy have a thief. and let me just say this, if you dont want people running over bagballs, quit putting them in our way, try to defend your sigs yourself. we want to fight players not bagballs. hell you even had a ton of orange monsters to help you, so dont place bagballs, and nobody will run over them. simple really

S

Slab Hardbody

So you are saying you don't mind hacking if something is inconvenient for you? Try pvping with the intended game mechanics as you dutifully quote.

M

Mike Patton

you know i had a thought, you should all go SL because you are SORE LOSERS
:)

S

shadow14

LOL AND LET ME GUESS U DONT USE BAGBALLZ WHILE DEFENDING THE TB BASE!!!!!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A COUPLE SCREEN SHOTS FROM UR COMPUTER SEE HOW MANY EXTRA PROGRAMS U REALLY HAVE TO USE TO KILL US!!!!!!!

S

Slab Hardbody

You should seek a therapist to solve your problems, not inflict you're emotionally ******** mentality through the internet with a pile of blatant hacks. It's such an obvious attempt to cope with severe problems that can't be solved with a video game. Good luck man.

M

Mike Patton

you sir should seek a therapist about these anger, no, rage issues you seem to have. and no we have never used bagballs to defend tb base, we are better than that

F

five oclock

you sir should seek a therapist about these anger, no, rage issues you seem to have. and no we have never used bagballs to defend tb base, we are better than that
No No plz keep posting here.

For a great laugh Read Napa valley Stratics. LoL.

IBTL :D

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trust me, no one's angry about loseing, people are angry about you and your guild cheating to win.

So what have we learned here today? hm? Let's review:

1. KROC and it's affiliates hack useing any number of scripts written by Mr. T

2. If said Mr. T super-scripts were taken away, KROC would be nothing but the fool

3. Mike Patton lives in his mother's basement, plays UO all day, and likely works a minimum wage job to pay for his gameing habit. Nothing to be ashamed of-most gamer guys have this lifestyle until age 50 when they wake up and realize half thier life was wasted on a video game.

4. PVP should rightfully be enjoyable to everyone, and it's not when someone cheats. So you are takeing other's enjoyment away, and not everyone has 12 hours a day to devote to a game-some of us have that elusive thing called a life. So we'd like to enjoy what little time we do get to ourselves to play.

5. If you got beef, I'm a vegetarian, so I aint scared of you.

Now, Mike, shush up, admit your wrong doing, and change. Otherwise your words will turn into .........SILENCE!

Now be a good little boy and go help you're mama. Maybe go out and meet a girl (i know that's a scary word huh) and take her to dinner-if you save up that 9 dollars an hour for a few days you can afford to take her some place nice! Maybe even red lobster!

S

Slab Hardbody

Psilo, clearly you don't recall your own base defenses. I most definitely remember TB using both bagballs and orange monsters loaded in your base. In addition there have been several times you rolled several orange dragons in on us. So obviously its only a legit tactic if you use it.

And not once have I heard any denial of using exploits, cheats, scripts, and hacks. I've just heard that I'm a newb for offering you an avenue to employ them.

You're the one in denial and that suffers from confusion between reality and you're own vivid imagination.

S

Slab Hardbody

Oh, and Psilo, you're not better than anyone in this game. Actually you're at the bottom of the barrel, which is obvious from how many hacks ya gotta run to be able to play.

F

five oclock

hey now...No bad mouthing Red Lobster...They have good fish there! :D I should know.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey now...No bad mouthing Red Lobster...They have good fish there! :D I should know.

Now I gotta say something. Red Lobster has so so fish at best ;)

I love my seafood, Red Lobster works in a pinch, but that's it. ;)
:mf_prop::mf_prop:

Now back to the entertaining posts ;)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing wrong with red lobster if you're going with buddies.

But back to the subject of un-fair players- since when is it legal to 'lead' monsters to players, isnt that physical harrasment? Cuz that's just what happened last night, we got several Harbringers dropped on us.

nooooo TB, KROC and SL don't cheat at ALLLLLL. :lol: you guys sure are something eles! Glad I got a whole bag of skulls and can pop 100 Harry's if I want to, we can do this again tonight K?! :heart:

Ohhh I also love, just simply love-how you managed to somehow cast flamestrike while in a full run. That was awesome, you must teach me how you did that.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luring monsters in fel is perfectly legal, just not in tram.

and for the record SL did not summon any harbingers it was all TB / Minax.

D

Dys1

Actually, No it wasn't Minax who summoned the Harbringers. That would be the LEET TB guild that did that. They couldnt get in so they summoned what 3 harbringers?

Luring in Fel is legal? I thought luring monsters onto players anywhere wasnt 'legal' period. Either way its sad that TB had to pop harbringers to make it in:/

Anyway, even though we lost the Harry it was still an interesting night.

Kitiara HWM

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, there were 5 of the big winged things flying around at one time.

All in all I had a great time watching and poking my dog's nose around, lots of crap to sniff at ya might say.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, No it wasn't Minax who summoned the Harbringers. That would be the LEET TB guild that did that. They couldnt get in so they summoned what 3 harbringers?

Luring in Fel is legal? I thought luring monsters onto players anywhere wasnt 'legal' period. Either way its sad that TB had to pop harbringers to make it in:/

Kitiara HWM
Are you abbreviating harry, as in "harry the harbringer" or harry the harrower?

B

Budweiser KDL

Kitiara HWM
I'd have to say that goes to show you that KROC will use any method they can to win. With that said, it shows you the level of integrity that they exude to play UO. Not to rule out extra enhancements to the game to achieve victory. Well done KROC, well done.

F

five oclock

OOo come on Bud...

We all know you hack :p

For when you see someone you don't like...

you hack em to pieces :D

hack and slash...ftw :D

D

Dys1

Actually, there were 5 of the big winged things flying around at one time.

All in all I had a great time watching and poking my dog's nose around, lots of crap to sniff at ya might say.

I only got to see 3 of em at one time which was more than enough for me =)

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Actually, the EA/Mythic GM that I spoke to on the phone told me that what was done is illegal and it will be looked into. Dropping Harbringers on people is not legal, straight from the mouth of a GM. And thanks to this post where it was admitted that TB or whoever did it, I'm sure it wont happen again.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hmm... I still have some of those gold essence thingies in my fel house....

hmmmmmmmmm

M

Mike Patton

well if luring monsters in fel is illegal, next time minax releases kirins and unicorns at an idoc, or all types of s#$@ in their base to guard sigs, i will be sure to page gms! THANKS FOR THE INFO!

S

Salya Sin

Mike Patton is Psilo? Didn't know that.. Hi scary Psilo...

And where as I enjoy the back and forth debate on this... why do we have to take it outside the game to personal attacks? A mod will shut it down for that..
Just thought I'd mention it...

Back to the action! :popcorn:

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, the EA/Mythic GM that I spoke to on the phone told me that what was done is illegal and it will be looked into. Dropping Harbringers on people is not legal, straight from the mouth of a GM. And thanks to this post where it was admitted that TB or whoever did it, I'm sure it wont happen again.

There goes my master scheme of making a pvp herder :sad2: I always thought luring in fel was perfectly legal myself.

Maybe gm's look at *luring* a monster and *spawning* monsters with a different view?

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There goes my master scheme of making a pvp herder :sad2: I always thought luring in fel was perfectly legal myself.

Maybe gm's look at *luring* a monster and *spawning* monsters with a different view?
I made a stealth hearder/thief for faction play. I've sent him into the Minax base a couple times to move the "spawn" into a corner so sig recovery could be easier. One day I hope to catch a harry going on in Destard and herd(lure) the whole spawn over and see what happens but no luck yet.

All in all its a limited char but good fun when you can talk about it in Vent and get a good laugh.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The GM's don't even know the game rules anymore. Luring is not and has never been illegal in Fel, just as blocking with MOVABLE objects is just fine in faction bases ... but get the wrong GM who does not understand that there are, in fact, THREE sets of "rules" for this game, and you find yourself banned unless you can provide documentation to back you up.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... but get the wrong GM who does not understand that there are, in fact, THREE sets of "rules" for this game, and you find yourself banned unless you can provide documentation to back you up.
So the three "sets of rules":

Right way

Wrong way

Psilo's way?

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the three "sets of rules":

Right way

Wrong way

Psilo's way?
Come on, Cadd ... you would know me better than to think I wasn't stating facts, and I wasn't taking sides.

1 - Tram Rules: no luring, no blocking of any sort

2 - Fel Rules: luring is legal, blocking using items (without a path) is not

3 - Faction Rules: Inside a faction base - as distinguished by the "line" that cannot be crossed by non-faction memeber - total blocking with movable objects (as in, not faction vendors) is legal, all other Fel rules apply (luring is legal, and is, in fact, why you are able to summons "orange" creatures, and why they are orange to begin with)

The problem is, over the years, they forgot to make sure the new GM's knew these rules, and now you are lucky to find one that does. Which is exactly why heavy faction players took to bookmarking posts made by official persons clarifying these rules. Ever need "proof" that you were in the right using one of the above non-Tram rules, ask Dee to send you a link ;)

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on, Cadd ... you would know me better than to think I wasn't stating facts, and I wasn't taking sides.
Wasn't trying to imply that you were taking any sides. Just poking a little fun at Psilo.

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

3 - Faction Rules: Inside a faction base - as distinguished by the "line" that cannot be crossed by non-faction memeber - total blocking with movable objects (as in, not faction vendors) is legal, all other Fel rules apply (luring is legal, and is, in fact, why you are able to summons "orange" creatures, and why they are orange to begin with)

The problem is, over the years, they forgot to make sure the new GM's knew these rules, and now you are lucky to find one that does. Which is exactly why heavy faction players took to bookmarking posts made by official persons clarifying these rules. Ever need "proof" that you were in the right using one of the above non-Tram rules, ask Dee to send you a link ;)
Lets assume for a moment that you are correct. They still have broken the following rules taken from the rules of conduct on the terms of service agreement and should be in trouble for it:

(copy pasted from www.uo.com/conduct)

1) You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.

) You may not modify any part of the Ultima Online Service or Web Site that Origin Systems does not specifically authorize you to modify.

14) You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Ultima Online Service.

15) You will not exploit any bug in the Ultima Online product or the Ultima Online Service to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through public posting) to any other user of the Ultima Online Service.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

18) You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other Ultima Online users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of Origin in maintaining the Ultima Online Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

B

Budweiser KDL

There is only one rule people.

Bud RULES!

MUUUHAHAHAHAHA J/k
Screw the haters. Love yah all the rest.
Bud out.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets assume for a moment that you are correct. They still have broken the following rules taken from the rules of conduct on the terms of service agreement and should be in trouble for it:

While I appreciate what you are trying to say, rule #1 and rule #18 are subjective - the justification is that when you chose to select "Felucca" on the moongate system, or recall there, you have just consented to disregarding those two rules. Blocking - within the paramaters noted - is acceptable. Making someone miserable, stalking them, calling them names, stealing, scamming, killing, all completely acceptable.

Having said that, yes, they may be breaking the other three rules you noted, but no action is ever taken. EVER. You could take video, accompany it with a public admission, and no action would be taken. Sad, but true.

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I appreciate what you are trying to say, rule #1 and rule #18 are subjective - the justification is that when you chose to select "Felucca" on the moongate system, or recall there, you have just consented to disregarding those two rules. Blocking - within the paramaters noted - is acceptable. Making someone miserable, stalking them, calling them names, stealing, scamming, killing, all completely acceptable.

Having said that, yes, they may be breaking the other three rules you noted, but no action is ever taken. EVER. You could take video, accompany it with a public admission, and no action would be taken. Sad, but true.
mmmhmmm well, it's ok. It's just a game afterall-but it's just too bad that a single mom that works 3 jobs and gets to play a game 2 hours a week can't sit and actually enjoy that. If they want to poke and make the little bit of time I have to myself miserable-I'll do the same from now on, from this point out, if you send bad out-you'll get bad back times 3. It's childish, but if I have to stoop down to thier level to stop it, so be it.

slim shady

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok lil buddies quit talking crap in game and out of game im done with it ok there r no hacks run from tb and i knw that one for a fact becuz mike deled me one on one and i lost he did single casting and didnt run thru anything so stfu gys tb is just too good for u if u dont like it move shards becuz we sick of you house hiding cmon i used too i dont anymore and yes i still have a fel house

I

I C Y U LOVE S C A M

I am TB hear me Roar! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I love you all... KTHX BYE ^^

R

ReaperNI

just to let you know calling tb hackers is haliruos to me i play atl shard where min and com are the big hackers they should just make a shard for hacks only let them cheat there way to the top LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.