• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TB War Horses available in YEW

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
get them while you can!!!!

(you have to be in TB of course)

W

WooWoo

poo don't say it outloud! lol they just gonna scare em away... Ruffles and kids to sigils every morning they won't stand for TB having breeders lol

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is ok, most people would not want most of the people in TB right now breeding either.

J

[JD]

lol omg im such a newb, what is TB that I have to be part of to get a war horse? guild? faction?
qq

T

Trinsauce

LOL... I bought a COM warhorse off a TB vendor... :) yay for guarding sigils for 10 hours???

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the vendor says TB it means they own the town. However, the horse vendor still had to be placed by your faction to buy it.

PS. Game on!
When you reclaim the town though does it not drop the old horse breeders??? We been buying off a few diff horse breeders and we own no towns and I dont think COM has in a long time.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you reclaim the town though does it not drop the old horse breeders??? We been buying off a few diff horse breeders and we own no towns and I dont think COM has in a long time.
It does not drop the horse breeders. A finance minister has to fire them.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i went and tested this.

i couldnt buy them off the ones that MX placed even thought they said TB on them.

you can tell by the color of thier clothes who placed them.

T

Trinsauce

I've purchased 2 COM war horses from the vendor in Skara Brea now...